I may be going to Iceland the last week of March. Are there many nature sites that can be day trips or do you actually have to stay out of the capital? I have also read much about the weather and light issue during winter but how about the last week of March. Thanks
Side trips from the capital
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for add on city
- 2 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 3 cell phones in France
- 4 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 5 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 6 A full week in The Netherlands
- 7 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 8 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 9 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 10 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 11 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 12 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 13 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 14 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 15 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 16 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 17 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 18 10 days in England
- 19 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 20 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 21 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 22 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 23 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 24 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 25 Suggested itinerary for Istanbul??