I may be going to Iceland the last week of March. Are there many nature sites that can be day trips or do you actually have to stay out of the capital? I have also read much about the weather and light issue during winter but how about the last week of March. Thanks
Side trips from the capital
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 2 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 3 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 4 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 5 Best way to see the Bosphorus in Istanbul
- 6 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 7 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 8 Schengen rule made easy
- 9 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 10 Ireland or Scotland
- 11 Venice, Tuscany and CT in October
- 12 First Trip to Europe
- 13 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 14 Is MasterCard/Visa Car Rental Insurance Worth It?
- 15 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 16 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 17 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 18 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 19 London hotel tax is 20%
- 20 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 23 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 24 Need help with itinerary
- 25 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?