I may be going to Iceland the last week of March. Are there many nature sites that can be day trips or do you actually have to stay out of the capital? I have also read much about the weather and light issue during winter but how about the last week of March. Thanks
Side trips from the capital
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 2 Paris in April?
- 3 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 4 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 5 Prague - Tram #22
- 6 A drive in Europe
- 7 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 car rental companies Italy
- 10 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 11 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 12 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 13 Toulouse and beyond -
- 14 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 15 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 16 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 17 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 18 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 19 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 20 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 21 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 22 London hotel
- 23 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 24 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 25 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?