I may be going to Iceland the last week of March. Are there many nature sites that can be day trips or do you actually have to stay out of the capital? I have also read much about the weather and light issue during winter but how about the last week of March. Thanks
Side trips from the capital
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 2 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 3 Paris November 2014
- 4 Madrid and London
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 7 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 8 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 11 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 12 SIM card for eastern europe
- 13 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 14 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 15 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 16 Lofoten ferry
- 17 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 18 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 19 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 20 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 21 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 22 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 23 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 24 European Jazz Festivals (2015)?
- 25 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?