This is my second post here, I've already got some useful help from users
and I hope this time it's gonna be same.
So we are 4 and after visiting Rome (4 days) and Florence (3 day) and then we have our flight from Pisa to Brindisi. (it was way cheaper than train and faster)
We've already booked very nice apartment in Ostuni where we will stay for 4-5 days and fly back home from Bari.
We need some lazy holidays, but at the same time we want to spend at least one day exploring "neighbourhood"
I was thinking of one day trip in Alberobelo and Polignano al mare then back to our base Ostuni.
What do you think? are there better options?
Is it possible to visit those places using Public Transportation?
and how can we get from Ostuni to Bari?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 2 Flat in London
- 3 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 4 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 7 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 8 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 9 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 10 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 11 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 12 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 13 One night in Rome
- 14 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 15 Trip to Rome
- 16 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 17 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 18 Itinerary Paris to Dordogne +/- Loire??
- 19 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 20 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 21 Do you travel with linen clothes?
- 22 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 23 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 24 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 25 Provence best farmstays!!??