This is my second post here, I've already got some useful help from users
and I hope this time it's gonna be same.
So we are 4 and after visiting Rome (4 days) and Florence (3 day) and then we have our flight from Pisa to Brindisi. (it was way cheaper than train and faster)
We've already booked very nice apartment in Ostuni where we will stay for 4-5 days and fly back home from Bari.
We need some lazy holidays, but at the same time we want to spend at least one day exploring "neighbourhood"
I was thinking of one day trip in Alberobelo and Polignano al mare then back to our base Ostuni.
What do you think? are there better options?
Is it possible to visit those places using Public Transportation?
and how can we get from Ostuni to Bari?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CALL@ YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 5 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 6 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 7 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 8 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 9 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 10 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 11 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 12 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 13 4 days from/to Zagreb...
- 14 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 15 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 16 3 days solo in London
- 17 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 18 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 19 Prem fares (again)
- 20 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 21 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 22 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 23 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 Chania