What is the best way to get to the Field of Miracles in Pisa from Florence? It sounds like the train station in Pisa is pretty far away...
Side trip to Pisa?
- 1 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 2 And for more pickpocket news - this time at Sistine Chapel
- 3 Rhine River Intinerary
- 4 Vienna - day trips - Melk Abbey
- 5 I Need To Vent!
- 6 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 7 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 8 rand versus euro
- 9 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 10 Itinerary help please! Dolomites 1 week hut to hut guided tours
- 11 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 12 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 13 London & Surrounding Area
- 14 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 15 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 16 Paris to Basel on EuRail Pass
- 17 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 18 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 19 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 20 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 21 HELP stuck in Italy
- 22 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 23 Beauty Products in France?!
- 24 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 25 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany