I will be visiting Munich next month for a week long business trip. I am also staying an extra three full days and then flying back out of Munich. I am considering a side trip for a night or two. This will be my third time in Munich. I have also traveled to Salzburg, Vienna, Hallstatt , Rothenberg ODT, Nuremburg, and Fussen on earlier trips. I would like to visit some other places and I plan to travel by train. I am interested in going somewhere that has a different feel from Munich. I am also interested in somewhere scenic to walk around, unique/historic architecture and experiencing local culture. I am considering Bamberg (breweries), Regensburg, Innsbruck or Prague. I am also open to other suggestions. I am looking for inexpensive, but nice, B&B or hotels. Please advise.
Thanks in advance!
Side Trip from Munich – Please Advise
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 3 Dresden Train Station
- 4 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 5 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 6 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 9 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 10 London for Christmas
- 11 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 12 River cruises
- 13 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 14 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 15 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 16 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 17 More help with housing in Puglia
- 18 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 19 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 20 7 days in Andalucia
- 21 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 24 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 25 Switzerland up close...360 views