I will be visiting Munich next month for a week long business trip. I am also staying an extra three full days and then flying back out of Munich. I am considering a side trip for a night or two. This will be my third time in Munich. I have also traveled to Salzburg, Vienna, Hallstatt , Rothenberg ODT, Nuremburg, and Fussen on earlier trips. I would like to visit some other places and I plan to travel by train. I am interested in going somewhere that has a different feel from Munich. I am also interested in somewhere scenic to walk around, unique/historic architecture and experiencing local culture. I am considering Bamberg (breweries), Regensburg, Innsbruck or Prague. I am also open to other suggestions. I am looking for inexpensive, but nice, B&B or hotels. Please advise.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Santorini
- 2 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 3 One in Paris ... help
- 4 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 5 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 6 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 7 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 8 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 9 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 10 T Mobile Does it Again
- 11 Which order should I travel
- 12 Which order should I travel
- 13 Which order should I travel
- 14 Strasbourg sights and day trips
- 15 Train questions for Switzerland
- 16 First timers to Italy
- 17 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 18 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS
- 19 Italy by Train - Sequence Recommendations
- 20 7 days St Moritz, Interlaken, Zermatt
- 21 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 22 Itinerary Help
- 23 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 24 Hungary itinerary Help
- 25 Dolomites October 14-18