I will be visiting Munich next month for a week long business trip. I am also staying an extra three full days and then flying back out of Munich. I am considering a side trip for a night or two. This will be my third time in Munich. I have also traveled to Salzburg, Vienna, Hallstatt , Rothenberg ODT, Nuremburg, and Fussen on earlier trips. I would like to visit some other places and I plan to travel by train. I am interested in going somewhere that has a different feel from Munich. I am also interested in somewhere scenic to walk around, unique/historic architecture and experiencing local culture. I am considering Bamberg (breweries), Regensburg, Innsbruck or Prague. I am also open to other suggestions. I am looking for inexpensive, but nice, B&B or hotels. Please advise.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 2 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 3 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 4 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 5 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 6 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 7 "Never Mind"
- 8 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 9 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 10 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 11 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 12 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 13 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 14 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 15 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 16 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 17 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 18 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 19 First time in Bulgaria
- 20 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 21 Italian lakes
- 22 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 23 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 24 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 25 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?