I will be visiting Munich next month for a week long business trip. I am also staying an extra three full days and then flying back out of Munich. I am considering a side trip for a night or two. This will be my third time in Munich. I have also traveled to Salzburg, Vienna, Hallstatt , Rothenberg ODT, Nuremburg, and Fussen on earlier trips. I would like to visit some other places and I plan to travel by train. I am interested in going somewhere that has a different feel from Munich. I am also interested in somewhere scenic to walk around, unique/historic architecture and experiencing local culture. I am considering Bamberg (breweries), Regensburg, Innsbruck or Prague. I am also open to other suggestions. I am looking for inexpensive, but nice, B&B or hotels. Please advise.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 2 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 3 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 4 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 5 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 6 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 7 Piedmont as a destination
- 8 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 9 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 10 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 11 Need Information about French Alps
- 12 dinner jackets
- 13 France Itinerary Advice
- 14 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 15 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 16 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 17 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 18 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 19 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 20 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 21 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 22 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 23 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 24 2 weeks Europe trip
- 25 Krakow and Prague-one week