I will be visiting Munich next month for a week long business trip. I am also staying an extra three full days and then flying back out of Munich. I am considering a side trip for a night or two. This will be my third time in Munich. I have also traveled to Salzburg, Vienna, Hallstatt , Rothenberg ODT, Nuremburg, and Fussen on earlier trips. I would like to visit some other places and I plan to travel by train. I am interested in going somewhere that has a different feel from Munich. I am also interested in somewhere scenic to walk around, unique/historic architecture and experiencing local culture. I am considering Bamberg (breweries), Regensburg, Innsbruck or Prague. I am also open to other suggestions. I am looking for inexpensive, but nice, B&B or hotels. Please advise.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 2 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 3 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 4 France for a month in 2017
- 5 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 6 RENFE error message during payment
- 7 http://freecracksunlimited.com/virtualdj-crack-download/
- 8 Vuerling airlines
- 9 More Info >>> http://yoursantiagingcream.com/nuvagen-cream/
- 10 http://freecracksunlimited.com/virtualdj-crack-download/
- 11 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 12 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 13 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/mastique-avis/
- 14 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 15 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 16 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 17 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 18 Venice Film Fest
- 19 Europe itinerary
- 20 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 21 All of Spain or something else..?
- 22 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 23 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 24 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 25 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays