I will be visiting Munich next month for a week long business trip. I am also staying an extra three full days and then flying back out of Munich. I am considering a side trip for a night or two. This will be my third time in Munich. I have also traveled to Salzburg, Vienna, Hallstatt , Rothenberg ODT, Nuremburg, and Fussen on earlier trips. I would like to visit some other places and I plan to travel by train. I am interested in going somewhere that has a different feel from Munich. I am also interested in somewhere scenic to walk around, unique/historic architecture and experiencing local culture. I am considering Bamberg (breweries), Regensburg, Innsbruck or Prague. I am also open to other suggestions. I am looking for inexpensive, but nice, B&B or hotels. Please advise.
Thanks in advance!
Side Trip from Munich – Please Advise
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three ferries to Mull
- 2 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 3 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 4 Airport ATMs
- 5 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 6 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 7 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 8 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 11 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 12 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 13 Story of the German Christmas star
- 14 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 15 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 16 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 17 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 18 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 19 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 20 driving in france with kids
- 21 Southern Spain
- 22 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 23 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 24 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 25 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS