I will be visiting Munich next month for a week long business trip. I am also staying an extra three full days and then flying back out of Munich. I am considering a side trip for a night or two. This will be my third time in Munich. I have also traveled to Salzburg, Vienna, Hallstatt , Rothenberg ODT, Nuremburg, and Fussen on earlier trips. I would like to visit some other places and I plan to travel by train. I am interested in going somewhere that has a different feel from Munich. I am also interested in somewhere scenic to walk around, unique/historic architecture and experiencing local culture. I am considering Bamberg (breweries), Regensburg, Innsbruck or Prague. I am also open to other suggestions. I am looking for inexpensive, but nice, B&B or hotels. Please advise.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe First Timers
- 2 Berlin -clubs
- 3 Athens Help
- 4 Berlin
- 5 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 6 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 7 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 8 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 9 base in brussels
- 10 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 11 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 12 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 13 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 14 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 15 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 16 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 17 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 19 Trains in Italy
- 20 Uber vs. TfL
- 21 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 22 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 23 Alitala
- 24 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 25 celticmoon, a quick question