I will be visiting Munich next month for a week long business trip. I am also staying an extra three full days and then flying back out of Munich. I am considering a side trip for a night or two. This will be my third time in Munich. I have also traveled to Salzburg, Vienna, Hallstatt , Rothenberg ODT, Nuremburg, and Fussen on earlier trips. I would like to visit some other places and I plan to travel by train. I am interested in going somewhere that has a different feel from Munich. I am also interested in somewhere scenic to walk around, unique/historic architecture and experiencing local culture. I am considering Bamberg (breweries), Regensburg, Innsbruck or Prague. I am also open to other suggestions. I am looking for inexpensive, but nice, B&B or hotels. Please advise.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://glycematefacts.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement-scam/
- 2 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 3 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 4 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 5 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 6 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 7 http://isscamreview.com/tanaka-cargill-group-scam/
- 8 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 9 Sicily transportation
- 10 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 11 One quick week -- where in France?
- 12 3 days with a Swindon base
- 13 Brugge or Ghent?
- 14 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 15 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 16 Renaissance art - what is a "bierhead" ?
- 17 dubrovnik activities. Bay of Kotor
- 18 Jetlagged first day in Hamburg
- 19 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 20 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 21 Which Guided Tour ??
- 22 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 23 What Greek islands should I visit
- 24 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 25 Day trips on Irish Rail from Dublin?