I will be visiting Munich next month for a week long business trip. I am also staying an extra three full days and then flying back out of Munich. I am considering a side trip for a night or two. This will be my third time in Munich. I have also traveled to Salzburg, Vienna, Hallstatt , Rothenberg ODT, Nuremburg, and Fussen on earlier trips. I would like to visit some other places and I plan to travel by train. I am interested in going somewhere that has a different feel from Munich. I am also interested in somewhere scenic to walk around, unique/historic architecture and experiencing local culture. I am considering Bamberg (breweries), Regensburg, Innsbruck or Prague. I am also open to other suggestions. I am looking for inexpensive, but nice, B&B or hotels. Please advise.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 2 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 3 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 4 Life's most embarrassing moments
- 5 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 6 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 7 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 8 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 9 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 10 Couscous
- 11 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 12 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 13 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 14 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 15 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 16 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 17 Cartagena Spain
- 18 Snowmobile tracks in Lapland
- 19 Trip to Switzerland
- 20 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 21 Itinery help Crete
- 22 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 23 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 24 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 25 TIM in FCO - update