Hi all, I'm going to be taking a guided tour of Turkey in June, ending up in Istanbul. I'd like to take a short 3 day trip to somewhere near by., preferably an island. I was hoping to go to Santorini but it is expensive ($500+ for a flight). The flight to Rhodes is more reasonable ($325). Any other recommendations?? I'm open to a short cruise as well, but can't find any info on short cruises. Thanks for any help / advice!!
Side Trip from Istanbul?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 2 What still confounds you about travel?
- 3 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Stay near Paris
- 6 A one-week car trip to Slovenia-Croatia (Bosnia?)
- 7 Fabulous Family Fearlesly Meet Lykians (reprint of 2010 trip)
- 8 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 9 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 10 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 11 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 12 Madrid and London
- 13 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 14 italy
- 15 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 16 Side trip from Geneva
- 17 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 18 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 19 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 20 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 21 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 22 7 Nights in Paris
- 23 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 24 21 Days in Central Europe
- 25 Getting to San Seb from Madrid