Hi all, I'm going to be taking a guided tour of Turkey in June, ending up in Istanbul. I'd like to take a short 3 day trip to somewhere near by., preferably an island. I was hoping to go to Santorini but it is expensive ($500+ for a flight). The flight to Rhodes is more reasonable ($325). Any other recommendations?? I'm open to a short cruise as well, but can't find any info on short cruises. Thanks for any help / advice!!
Side Trip from Istanbul?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 5 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 6 Greek islands from Turkey
- 7 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 8 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 9 Italian Lakes gardens
- 10 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 11 First time traveler to Ireland
- 12 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 13 Euro Train
- 14 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 15 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 16 Dresden Train Station
- 17 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 18 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 19 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 20 Novels set in Greece
- 21 London for Christmas
- 22 Istanbul and Cappadocia in 10 days - trip report
- 23 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 24 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 25 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna