I need your help.
Where do you suggest I set up base in Sicily with my boyfriend and our two daughters, age 12 and 13 for our summer vacation for the last two weeks in August? We would like to be near the beach, but also near a quaint, picturesque fisherman village. (preferably).
For instance, I'd like to find something similar to Villefrance Sur Mer in South of France but in Sicily. I don't want to stay in a place like Nice or Cannes.....in Sicily.
Waiting for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 2 릴게임신천지상어 ◑접속:='kss998.com'
- 3 Train up the Jungfrau
- 4 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 5 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 6 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 7 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 8 credit and debit cards
- 9 Labor Day in Paris
- 10 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 11 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 12 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 13 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 14 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 15 Short Trip to Paris
- 16 Driver"s License & Language
- 17 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 18 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 19 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 20 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 21 I may be wrong....
- 22 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 23 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 24 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 25 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations