I need your help.
Where do you suggest I set up base in Sicily with my boyfriend and our two daughters, age 12 and 13 for our summer vacation for the last two weeks in August? We would like to be near the beach, but also near a quaint, picturesque fisherman village. (preferably).
For instance, I'd like to find something similar to Villefrance Sur Mer in South of France but in Sicily. I don't want to stay in a place like Nice or Cannes.....in Sicily.
Waiting for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 2 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 3 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 4 Zurich to Milan trip
- 5 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 6 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 7 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 8 italy Cinque Terre
- 9 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 10 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 11 San Sebastián
- 12 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 13 Northern Ireland ideas
- 14 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 15 Spanish Medical Providers
- 16 Belgium Itinerary
- 17 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 18 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 19 Driving through Paris
- 20 Can parking
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 22 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 23 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 24 Electrical Power Conversion
- 25 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia