I need your help.
Where do you suggest I set up base in Sicily with my boyfriend and our two daughters, age 12 and 13 for our summer vacation for the last two weeks in August? We would like to be near the beach, but also near a quaint, picturesque fisherman village. (preferably).
For instance, I'd like to find something similar to Villefrance Sur Mer in South of France but in Sicily. I don't want to stay in a place like Nice or Cannes.....in Sicily.
Waiting for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 2 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 3 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 4 Amsterdam and ?????
- 5 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 6 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 7 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 8 To europe this Aug
- 9 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 10 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 11 http://sexuallubricants.org/staminon-male-enhancement/
- 12 http://www.nutritionofhealth.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 13 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 14 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 15 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 16 Stay away from EF Tours
- 17 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 18 Around The World In Collars and Pearls: A Mother-Daughter Adventure
- 19 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 20 Which ballooning company should we use in Cappadocia?
- 21 http://brainammofacts.com/staminon/
- 22 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 23 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 24 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 25 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein