I need your help.
Where do you suggest I set up base in Sicily with my boyfriend and our two daughters, age 12 and 13 for our summer vacation for the last two weeks in August? We would like to be near the beach, but also near a quaint, picturesque fisherman village. (preferably).
For instance, I'd like to find something similar to Villefrance Sur Mer in South of France but in Sicily. I don't want to stay in a place like Nice or Cannes.....in Sicily.
Waiting for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 2 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 3 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 4 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 5 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 6 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 7 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 8 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 9 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 10 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 11 Iceland Day 5
- 12 Holland/France/Spain
- 13 Scotland Trip
- 14 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 15 Montenegro in September
- 16 3 week stay in Scotland
- 17 Paris, France
- 18 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 19 sfo to europe
- 20 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 21 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 22 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 23 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 24 What one thing in Paris?
- 25 Suggestions for base in the Var