I need your help.
Where do you suggest I set up base in Sicily with my boyfriend and our two daughters, age 12 and 13 for our summer vacation for the last two weeks in August? We would like to be near the beach, but also near a quaint, picturesque fisherman village. (preferably).
For instance, I'd like to find something similar to Villefrance Sur Mer in South of France but in Sicily. I don't want to stay in a place like Nice or Cannes.....in Sicily.
Waiting for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 2 슈퍼카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인바카라주소〕인터넷바카라주소
- 3 테크노카지노사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송바카라↗아시안바카라
- 4 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 5 Flat in London
- 6 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 7 Help required with Itinerary
- 8 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 9 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 10 Spain in December
- 11 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 12 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 13 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 14 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 15 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 16 Skye to Edinburgh
- 17 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 18 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 19 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 22 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 23 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 24 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 25 UK Visa Help