I need your help.
Where do you suggest I set up base in Sicily with my boyfriend and our two daughters, age 12 and 13 for our summer vacation for the last two weeks in August? We would like to be near the beach, but also near a quaint, picturesque fisherman village. (preferably).
For instance, I'd like to find something similar to Villefrance Sur Mer in South of France but in Sicily. I don't want to stay in a place like Nice or Cannes.....in Sicily.
Waiting for your suggestions.
Sicily- two week summer vacation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short trip in switzerland
- 2 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 3 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 4 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 5 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 6 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 7 Italy trip questions
- 8 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 9 Help with planning a Sicily Itinerary
- 10 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 11 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 12 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 13 caroline_venezia
- 14 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 15 Budget family trip to Europe
- 16 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 17 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 18 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 19 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 20 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 21 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 22 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 23 Museums in Berlin
- 24 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 25 Pyrenees logistics