I need your help.
Where do you suggest I set up base in Sicily with my boyfriend and our two daughters, age 12 and 13 for our summer vacation for the last two weeks in August? We would like to be near the beach, but also near a quaint, picturesque fisherman village. (preferably).
For instance, I'd like to find something similar to Villefrance Sur Mer in South of France but in Sicily. I don't want to stay in a place like Nice or Cannes.....in Sicily.
Waiting for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia and Matera
- 2 Venice hotels -- your input on the short list
- 3 returning car at europcar's Des Ternes location in Paris
- 4 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 5 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 6 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 7 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 8 Cinque Terre
- 9 Six days in Yorkshire and Derbyshire
- 10 Tour Sicily in 11 days by public transport
- 11 Venice: Shopping Question
- 12 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!
- 13 French towns in autumn
- 14 Day Trip From London
- 15 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 16 9 days to visit Paris, London and maybe Florence?!
- 17 French countryside/wine country
- 18 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 19 Norway in August
- 20 Help on itineray Oslo-lillehammer--geiranger-trondheim alesund bergen-Slang
- 21 My summer in Paris
- 22 A wonderful month in France
- 23 Best of SW Norway in 5 days; Bergen, Alesund, fjords
- 24 Qustions: Europen river cruises solo
- 25 Help with honeymoon itinerary - Paris, Barcelona and South of Spain