I need your help.
Where do you suggest I set up base in Sicily with my boyfriend and our two daughters, age 12 and 13 for our summer vacation for the last two weeks in August? We would like to be near the beach, but also near a quaint, picturesque fisherman village. (preferably).
For instance, I'd like to find something similar to Villefrance Sur Mer in South of France but in Sicily. I don't want to stay in a place like Nice or Cannes.....in Sicily.
Waiting for your suggestions.
Sicily- two week summer vacation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 2 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 3 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 4 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 5 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 6 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 7 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 8 NCAA Pigskin Week Six ? Picks?
- 9 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 10 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 11 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 12 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 13 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 14 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 15 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 16 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 17 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 18 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 19 Question on France travel
- 20 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 21 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 22 Sweden For Christmas Ideas
- 23 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 24 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 25 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)