I need your help.
Where do you suggest I set up base in Sicily with my boyfriend and our two daughters, age 12 and 13 for our summer vacation for the last two weeks in August? We would like to be near the beach, but also near a quaint, picturesque fisherman village. (preferably).
For instance, I'd like to find something similar to Villefrance Sur Mer in South of France but in Sicily. I don't want to stay in a place like Nice or Cannes.....in Sicily.
Waiting for your suggestions.
Sicily- two week summer vacation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 2 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 3 Useful website for France
- 4 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 5 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 6 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Munich and Dachau
- 9 London visit
- 10 Duoro river cruises
- 11 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 12 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 13 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 14 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 15 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 16 Small group for Colosseum
- 17 SIM card for eastern europe
- 18 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 19 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 20 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 21 Madrid and London
- 22 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 23 21 Days in Central Europe
- 24 Three days in Spain
- 25 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?