I need your help.
Where do you suggest I set up base in Sicily with my boyfriend and our two daughters, age 12 and 13 for our summer vacation for the last two weeks in August? We would like to be near the beach, but also near a quaint, picturesque fisherman village. (preferably).
For instance, I'd like to find something similar to Villefrance Sur Mer in South of France but in Sicily. I don't want to stay in a place like Nice or Cannes.....in Sicily.
Waiting for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 2 tickets for Wimbledon
- 3 Istanbul at Easter
- 4 Happy birthday ATM
- 5 Renting a car in Greece
- 6 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 7 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 8 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 9 24 hours in Paris
- 10 Insurance on rental car options
- 11 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 12 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 13 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 14 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 15 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 16 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 17 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 18 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 19 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 20 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 21 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 22 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 23 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest