I need your help.
Where do you suggest I set up base in Sicily with my boyfriend and our two daughters, age 12 and 13 for our summer vacation for the last two weeks in August? We would like to be near the beach, but also near a quaint, picturesque fisherman village. (preferably).
For instance, I'd like to find something similar to Villefrance Sur Mer in South of France but in Sicily. I don't want to stay in a place like Nice or Cannes.....in Sicily.
Waiting for your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 2 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 3 European Cooking Secrets
- 4 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 5 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 6 Verona or Athens?
- 7 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?
- 8 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 9 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 10 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 11 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 12 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 13 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 14 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 15 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna
- 16 Uwaga : koniec = parking fine
- 17 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 18 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 19 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 20 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 21 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 22 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 23 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 24 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 25 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.