I need your help.
Where do you suggest I set up base in Sicily with my boyfriend and our two daughters, age 12 and 13 for our summer vacation for the last two weeks in August? We would like to be near the beach, but also near a quaint, picturesque fisherman village. (preferably).
For instance, I'd like to find something similar to Villefrance Sur Mer in South of France but in Sicily. I don't want to stay in a place like Nice or Cannes.....in Sicily.
Waiting for your suggestions.
Sicily- two week summer vacation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 2 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 3 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 4 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 5 Avignon to London?
- 6 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 7 Traveling to Munich
- 8 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 9 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 10 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation
- 11 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 12 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 13 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 14 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 15 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 16 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 17 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 18 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 19 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 20 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 21 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 22 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 23 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 24 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 25 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?