We (Group of 7) are taking a trip to Sicily Oct 7 to 16...we hope to visit Malta on the 15th
of Oct. but there does not seem to be ferries at that time...
Any help would be appreciated..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 2 Vienna or Budapest?
- 3 French immersion courses in France
- 4 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 5 Berlin, germany
- 6 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 7 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 8 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 9 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 10 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 11 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 12 14 nights in Europe
- 13 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 14 4 days in switzerland
- 15 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 16 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 17 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 18 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 19 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 20 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 21 Ireland & Scotland
- 22 CDG airport
- 23 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 24 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights
- 25 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania