We (Group of 7) are taking a trip to Sicily Oct 7 to 16...we hope to visit Malta on the 15th
of Oct. but there does not seem to be ferries at that time...
Any help would be appreciated..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Clean up spam
- 2 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 3 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 4 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 5 credit and debit cards
- 6 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 7 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 8 Munich,Prague, CK, Salzburg, Vienna
- 9 Is Sicily Safe?
- 10 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 11 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 12 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 13 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 14 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 15 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 16 Help with basic itinerary
- 17 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)
- 18 Greece and Italy Combo
- 19 Restaurant recommendation for Sunday lunch
- 20 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 21 Which city order makes most sense?
- 22 Munich Hotel Location
- 23 Meaning of BSB as type of German train/bus
- 24 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 25 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!