We (Group of 7) are taking a trip to Sicily Oct 7 to 16...we hope to visit Malta on the 15th
of Oct. but there does not seem to be ferries at that time...
Any help would be appreciated..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 2 The DCC scam is spreading
- 3 Getting around London
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 6 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 7 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 8 Paris in August
- 9 Train travel to and from Paris
- 10 Christmas in Spain
- 11 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 12 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 13 Vigo Spain????
- 14 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 15 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 16 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 17 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 18 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 19 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 20 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 21 Andalucia Spain
- 22 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 23 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 24 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 25 SURPRISE TRIP