We (Group of 7) are taking a trip to Sicily Oct 7 to 16...we hope to visit Malta on the 15th
of Oct. but there does not seem to be ferries at that time...
Any help would be appreciated..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway Itinerary
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 Dolomites October 14-18
- 4 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 5 Switzerland itinerary help
- 6 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 7 Renting a car in Florence
- 8 Trains France/Switzerland
- 9 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 10 Charles Degaulle question
- 11 Hammams in Spain
- 12 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 13 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 14 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 15 Train rides
- 16 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 17 Austria
- 18 Where to study abroad in Scandinavia?
- 19 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 20 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 21 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 22 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 23 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 24 First time in Italy
- 25 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested