Where to go in late summer/early fall and Sicily sounds like it could be a wonderful choice. Deciding between a tour or an independent trip, renting a car, planning an itinerary etc. Hub doesn't know how comfortable he is with a do it ourselves type of thing. Does anyone have any suggestions or insight into a week or so independently seeing Sicily? Thanks for any thoughts on the matter. Will be flying out of Newark hopefully, where would we fly into to begin the adventure...
Sicily - rent a car and go independently or take a tour
- 1 2 weeks of travel starting in Paris
- 2 Paris metro
- 3 RHK's heading to Europe
- 4 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 5 Tennyson Home
- 6 Berlin Hotels
- 7 Bruges B&Bs
- 8 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 9 Four Days in Seville
- 10 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 11 Istanbul Hotels
- 12 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 13 Venice - getting to see inside the Arsenale.
- 14 Backpacking through Europe
- 15 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 16 Connection in Newark EWR
- 17 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 18 Help with itinerary going north from Dublin in early Sept.
- 19 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 20 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 21 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 22 York Food and Drink Festival
- 23 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 24 going to cambridge in the summer on a saturday
- 25 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week