Where to go in late summer/early fall and Sicily sounds like it could be a wonderful choice. Deciding between a tour or an independent trip, renting a car, planning an itinerary etc. Hub doesn't know how comfortable he is with a do it ourselves type of thing. Does anyone have any suggestions or insight into a week or so independently seeing Sicily? Thanks for any thoughts on the matter. Will be flying out of Newark hopefully, where would we fly into to begin the adventure...
Sicily - rent a car and go independently or take a tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France 8 days
- 2 Still at a loss for best place to stop on Pyrenees Road trip.
- 3 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 4 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 5 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 6 Lake Bled vs. Soca Valley
- 7 Baltic cruise ports
- 8 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 9 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 10 Alhambra questions
- 11 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 12 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 13 Trip report Tuscany and Bologna
- 14 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 15 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 16 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 17 Back to Provence in 2015
- 18 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 19 Sicily and Aeolian Island TRAVELLING SOLO
- 20 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 21 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 22 Planning for a Budget Trip to Jersey, Channel Islands
- 23 Mont St. Michele?
- 24 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 25 Hotels in old Rome