My sister and I will be travelling from Australia to spend some time in Europe during the Aussie winter. We have a few days in Brussels and then 5 days where we have not yet anything planned (suggestions?) before heading to southern Italy in late July. We would love some suggestions of things to see and do.
We are late 20's in age and will spend 4 nights in Sicily before driving to Positano for a night then 2-3 nights on capri and finally driving up to Florence for 3-4 days.
We would love to hike up Mt Etna on Sicily and do a bike ride around Tuscany. We also love shopping, great restaurants, wine, the beach history and culture.
Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days outside Venice
- 2 Reaching the Lake District
- 3 Moldova and Transnistria
- 4 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Jewish Vienna
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 8 Andalucia Spain
- 9 seat reservations
- 10 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 11 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 12 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 13 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 14 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 15 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 16 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 17 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 18 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 19 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 20 Italy in a week
- 21 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 22 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 23 Germany-Car or Train
- 24 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 25 SURPRISE TRIP