My sister and I will be travelling from Australia to spend some time in Europe during the Aussie winter. We have a few days in Brussels and then 5 days where we have not yet anything planned (suggestions?) before heading to southern Italy in late July. We would love some suggestions of things to see and do.
We are late 20's in age and will spend 4 nights in Sicily before driving to Positano for a night then 2-3 nights on capri and finally driving up to Florence for 3-4 days.
We would love to hike up Mt Etna on Sicily and do a bike ride around Tuscany. We also love shopping, great restaurants, wine, the beach history and culture.
Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two days in Rome
- 2 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 3 We didn't love Florence the way we thought we might
- 4 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 5 PARIS
- 6 One free day in Barcelona
- 7 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 8 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 9 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 10 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 11 Spain: train/rental car help
- 12 Berlin
- 13 Germany or Sweden
- 14 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 15 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 16 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 17 Greek Village
- 18 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 21 Sicily help
- 22 Athens Help
- 23 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 24 "Too Much Cows"
- 25 Bordeaux to Nice