My sister and I will be travelling from Australia to spend some time in Europe during the Aussie winter. We have a few days in Brussels and then 5 days where we have not yet anything planned (suggestions?) before heading to southern Italy in late July. We would love some suggestions of things to see and do.
We are late 20's in age and will spend 4 nights in Sicily before driving to Positano for a night then 2-3 nights on capri and finally driving up to Florence for 3-4 days.
We would love to hike up Mt Etna on Sicily and do a bike ride around Tuscany. We also love shopping, great restaurants, wine, the beach history and culture.
Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 2 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 3 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 4 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 5 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 6 Rome to venice
- 7 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 8 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 9 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps
- 10 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 11 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 12 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 13 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 14 Areas in Milan
- 15 Melia Colbert Paris
- 16 Perugia
- 17 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 18 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 19 Help please
- 20 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 21 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 22 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 23 St Denis Cathedral
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?