My sister and I will be travelling from Australia to spend some time in Europe during the Aussie winter. We have a few days in Brussels and then 5 days where we have not yet anything planned (suggestions?) before heading to southern Italy in late July. We would love some suggestions of things to see and do.
We are late 20's in age and will spend 4 nights in Sicily before driving to Positano for a night then 2-3 nights on capri and finally driving up to Florence for 3-4 days.
We would love to hike up Mt Etna on Sicily and do a bike ride around Tuscany. We also love shopping, great restaurants, wine, the beach history and culture.
Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 2 4 days itinerary for France
- 3 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 4 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 5 Going to Russia
- 6 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 7 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 8 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 9 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 10 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 11 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 12 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 13 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 14 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 15 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 16 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 17 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 18 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 19 France or Italy town recommendations needed for 3 week stay
- 20 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 21 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 22 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 23 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 24 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 25 Suggestions for summer 38 night itinerary with kids and a mom in tow?