We are two girls, 23 years old, planning to spend our summer holiday in Italy. We are considering Sicily or Sardinia. We are interested in beautiful beaches (which I think could be found in both places), beach parties and nightlife. We are also interested in the prices. Which island is more expensive? Please share your experience and opinions about which island is more suitable for our holiday.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 How to rent a car
- 4 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 5 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 6 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 7 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 8 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 9 Day trips from Florence
- 10 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 11 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 12 St Denis Cathedral
- 13 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 14 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 15 Perugia
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 May get together in Paris
- 18 Paris in September
- 19 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 20 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 21 First time in Bulgaria
- 22 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 25 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now