We are hoping be in Italy in January and current planning gives us 4 days in the south - any recommendations about spending them all in Sicily, all in Malta or 2 and 2? We have a 4 year old child.
Grateful for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Six ways Brexit could hit Americans, item from the BBC
- 2 Paris gtg in October?
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 5 European Championship
- 6 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 7 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 8 Paris dinner cruises...best of the best if there is such a thing
- 9 Lake Garda- Italy
- 10 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 11 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 12 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 13 Trains France/Switzerland
- 14 Stu Dudley's Provence and French Riviera Itinerary
- 15 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 16 Florence pass yeh or neh
- 17 Bursa/Iznik
- 18 Belgian airports
- 19 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 20 Romantic Restaurants in Venice and Sunset Gondola Ride spots
- 21 Is Venice overrated?
- 22 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 23 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 24 Greece Travel Advice
- 25 Travel Pass Suggestion