We are hoping be in Italy in January and current planning gives us 4 days in the south - any recommendations about spending them all in Sicily, all in Malta or 2 and 2? We have a 4 year old child.
Grateful for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 2 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 3 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 4 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 5 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 6 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 7 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days
- 8 Renting a car
- 9 Pokemon to sleep during the night
- 10 munich - day trips
- 11 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 12 Loire Valley itinerary
- 13 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 14 Phone cards
- 15 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 16 Reykjavik Trip Report
- 17 Nuit Blanche in Paris Oct 1st
- 18 Juangfrau / mt
- 19 Cheap Hotel in Prague
- 20 sim card
- 21 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 22 visa expired
- 23 PLITVICE LAKES
- 24 Family trip to Spain: Barcelona, Seville and San Sebastian
- 25 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?