We are hoping be in Italy in January and current planning gives us 4 days in the south - any recommendations about spending them all in Sicily, all in Malta or 2 and 2? We have a 4 year old child.
Grateful for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 2 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 3 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 4 Holland Itinerary
- 5 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 6 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 7 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 8 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 9 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 10 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 11 20 free days of Europe
- 12 I forgot my international driver permit
- 13 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 14 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 15 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 16 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 17 Iceland Trip Report
- 18 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 19 Rome Airport Question!
- 20 Portugal Walking Tour
- 21 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 22 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 23 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 24 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 25 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland