We are hoping be in Italy in January and current planning gives us 4 days in the south - any recommendations about spending them all in Sicily, all in Malta or 2 and 2? We have a 4 year old child.
Grateful for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 2 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 3 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 4 13 nights in switzerland
- 5 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 6 weekend from cologne germany
- 7 Earthquake near Naples
- 8 My final Prague itinerary
- 9 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 10 London Theater
- 11 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 12 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 13 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 14 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 15 Switzerland in September
- 16 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 17 Driving from Rome to Sicily and back
- 18 Munich itinerary review
- 19 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 20 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 21 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 22 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 23 3nights in Venice
- 24 multi city flights to europe
- 25 Europe itinerary questions