We are hoping be in Italy in January and current planning gives us 4 days in the south - any recommendations about spending them all in Sicily, all in Malta or 2 and 2? We have a 4 year old child.
Grateful for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 2 http://www.healthexpertproduct.com/white-light-smile-teeth-whitener/
- 3 Ravenna Mosaics
- 4 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 5 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 6 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 7 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 8 Greece Itinerary
- 9 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 10 Flight connection in CDG
- 11 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 12 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 13 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 14 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 15 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 16 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 17 Help me choose a Central/Eastern Europe Itinerary
- 18 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 19 Our time in Rome
- 20 France for a month in 2017
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 23 Barcelona extension
- 24 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 25 Exploring Extraordinary Extremadura