I've been away for a while but counting on your help! My dear bf and me are getting married in Belgium on April 14th! At first it didn't look like we'd be able to go on honeymoon right after the wedding due to work, so we're planning a longer trip later this year. But now it seems like we'll be able to take 1 week after all! Yay! With so many other wedding preparations going on at the moment, I hope I can count on your help to find a great place for that 1 week.
- Not too far from Belgium as we will only be out for 6 or 7 days. Given current political situation not Middle-East, so that probably leaves us in Europe.
- Nice weather: doesn't need to be hot, but some sunshine and +20C would be nice.
- Good mix of culture, nature (light hiking) and some relaxation, preferably coast nearby. We wouldn't mind driving around an area, but perhaps not change hotels every night. 1 to 3 hotels for the period.
- Lovely accomodation, though not super-de-luxe needed: personal service, nice setting, nice view, quiet, a swimming pool. Say around 150-200 euro a night. No big all-inclusive resort type.
- An area where it isn't too hard to find vegetarian food for my bf.
We were thinking Amalfi coast or Sicily. I have seen a lot of Italy, but all North of Rome, never been in the South.
What are your thoughts and where would you recommend us to go? Any other place than Italy? Southern Spain/Portugal/Greece?
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 2 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 3 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 4 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 5 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 6 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 7 Chania
- 8 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 9 Car rental in Santorini port
- 10 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 11 Renting a car in Greece
- 12 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 13 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 14 renting a car in greece
- 15 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 16 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 17 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 18 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 19 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 20 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 21 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 22 retruning to US with souveniers
- 23 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 24 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 25 First steps for Russian trip planning