I've been away for a while but counting on your help! My dear bf and me are getting married in Belgium on April 14th! At first it didn't look like we'd be able to go on honeymoon right after the wedding due to work, so we're planning a longer trip later this year. But now it seems like we'll be able to take 1 week after all! Yay! With so many other wedding preparations going on at the moment, I hope I can count on your help to find a great place for that 1 week.
- Not too far from Belgium as we will only be out for 6 or 7 days. Given current political situation not Middle-East, so that probably leaves us in Europe.
- Nice weather: doesn't need to be hot, but some sunshine and +20C would be nice.
- Good mix of culture, nature (light hiking) and some relaxation, preferably coast nearby. We wouldn't mind driving around an area, but perhaps not change hotels every night. 1 to 3 hotels for the period.
- Lovely accomodation, though not super-de-luxe needed: personal service, nice setting, nice view, quiet, a swimming pool. Say around 150-200 euro a night. No big all-inclusive resort type.
- An area where it isn't too hard to find vegetarian food for my bf.
We were thinking Amalfi coast or Sicily. I have seen a lot of Italy, but all North of Rome, never been in the South.
What are your thoughts and where would you recommend us to go? Any other place than Italy? Southern Spain/Portugal/Greece?
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 2 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 3 Sicily
- 4 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 5 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 6 car for four adults and four bikes
- 7 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 8 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 9 If you had to choose one......
- 10 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 11 대구풀싸롱 광주풀싸롱 ◐ rnajd.com ★ 대구풀싸롱 #광주풀싸롱 대전풀싸롱
- 12 부산풀싸롱 대구풀싸롱 ▣ rnajd.com ☆ 부산풀싸롱 #대구풀싸롱 광주풀싸롱
- 13 인천풀싸롱 부산풀싸롱 ◈rnajd.com ※ 인천풀싸롱 #부산풀싸롱 대구풀싸롱
- 14 일산풀싸롱 인천풀싸롱 ⊙ rnajd.com § 일산풀싸롱 #인천풀싸롱 부산풀싸롱
- 15 서울풀싸롱 강남풀싸롱♧ rnajd.com ♤ 서울풀싸롱 #강남풀싸롱 일산풀싸롱
- 16 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 17 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 20 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 21 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 22 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 23 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 24 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 25 UK in July -- early planning stages