I've been away for a while but counting on your help! My dear bf and me are getting married in Belgium on April 14th! At first it didn't look like we'd be able to go on honeymoon right after the wedding due to work, so we're planning a longer trip later this year. But now it seems like we'll be able to take 1 week after all! Yay! With so many other wedding preparations going on at the moment, I hope I can count on your help to find a great place for that 1 week.
- Not too far from Belgium as we will only be out for 6 or 7 days. Given current political situation not Middle-East, so that probably leaves us in Europe.
- Nice weather: doesn't need to be hot, but some sunshine and +20C would be nice.
- Good mix of culture, nature (light hiking) and some relaxation, preferably coast nearby. We wouldn't mind driving around an area, but perhaps not change hotels every night. 1 to 3 hotels for the period.
- Lovely accomodation, though not super-de-luxe needed: personal service, nice setting, nice view, quiet, a swimming pool. Say around 150-200 euro a night. No big all-inclusive resort type.
- An area where it isn't too hard to find vegetarian food for my bf.
We were thinking Amalfi coast or Sicily. I have seen a lot of Italy, but all North of Rome, never been in the South.
What are your thoughts and where would you recommend us to go? Any other place than Italy? Southern Spain/Portugal/Greece?
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷카지노⋞」✥「( SO224。COM )」✥「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 3 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 4 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 5 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 8 Versailles
- 9 Petrol in Greece
- 10 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 11 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 12 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 13 Where to enjoy Paris
- 14 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 15 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 16 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 19 Meteora for older folk
- 20 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 21 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 22 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 23 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 24 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 25 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area