Does anyone know of an olive farm that has tours and tastings. I will be in Sicily October 19 to October 27. I will be staying 3 nights in Riposa, 3 nights in Selinunte, and 2 nights in Palermo. I will have a car.
Sicily Olive Oil Tasting/Tour
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland's west coast
- 2 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 3 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 Is Scotland and Northern England still green in October?
- 6 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 7 Pickup rental car in Germany and drop off in Switzerland
- 8 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 9 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 10 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 11 To Prague or not to Prague
- 12 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 13 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 14 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 15 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 16 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 17 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 18 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 19 France to Italy advice needed please
- 20 Skiing in Austria?
- 21 Rocamaxour
- 22 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 23 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 24 Germany for 3 weeks
- 25 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?