Just wanted to thank everyone for their help for my planned Sicily trip - sadly my Mum took sick and I've had to call the whole thing off! However, just want everyone to know that the people at Scopello (Pensione Trachina) and Nicolisi (La Giara) were very helpful then understanding with information about the trip also about the cancellation. Next time!
Sicily - not a trip report
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour Group Operators
- 2 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 3 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 4 I went to Paris in June
- 5 Italy things to do?
- 6 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 7 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??
- 8 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 9 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 10 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 11 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 12 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 13 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 14 Self-driving tips for France
- 15 Does this sound feasible?
- 16 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 17 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 18 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 19 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 20 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 21 How to make this adventure work?
- 22 Eating in University cafeterias
- 23 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 24 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 25 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??