Just wanted to thank everyone for their help for my planned Sicily trip - sadly my Mum took sick and I've had to call the whole thing off! However, just want everyone to know that the people at Scopello (Pensione Trachina) and Nicolisi (La Giara) were very helpful then understanding with information about the trip also about the cancellation. Next time!
Sicily - not a trip report
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland help...?
- 2 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 3 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 4 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 5 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 6 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 7 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 8 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 9 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 10 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 11 Sicily in a winter
- 12 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 13 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 14 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 15 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 16 Guidebook for Iceland
- 17 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 18 Eastern Europe
- 19 Taormina Sicily
- 20 Scuol, Switzerland
- 21 All Set To Go!!
- 22 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 23 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 24 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 25 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam