Am visiting Sicily with my husband in October - we will have 16 nights, arriving by car from Calabria so am assuming we should start in Taormina and will complete our visit in Palermo (where we will drop off our rental car and fly to Rome)... we are comfortable and experienced driving in Italy... enjoy touring, visiting towns, sitting in piazzas, exploring ruins and would enjoy a bit of sea side views as well. To see the highlights it looks like our only option is a Sicilian road trip, so lots of checking in and checking out and finding our way about towns to new accommodations and parking. The itinerary posted here is rough for planning purposes and with this as a frame, I would have 2 extra days to add to certain destinations... I would appreciate any advice or comments on how to adjust this to ensure the best possible itinerary... Thanks so much.
Sicily Itinerary help - 15 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland driving vacation
- 2 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 3 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 4 Late night train from Prague
- 5 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 6 Bike touring in France
- 7 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 8 Theater in London
- 9 Does this sound feasible?
- 10 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 11 Tour Group Operators
- 12 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 13 Islands in mid October
- 14 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 15 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 16 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 17 Trip to Venice and Athens, with a cruise through Croatia and Greece
- 18 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 19 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 20 Dordogne in October
- 21 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 22 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 23 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 24 Majorca - where to stay?
- 25 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...