As posted before my kids and I will be traveling Sicily from June 21st to July 14th.
I would like to know who would be in the Island that time and share itineraries to see who may be around. We arrive to Catania and I'm still debating on staying in Ortigia or Taormina for the first 3 days.
I'm also still debating on driving in Sicily as I'm orginally from Chile driving with stick isn't an issue, but the hill roads scare me!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라하우스＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼코리아카지노‡안전한바카라사이트
- 2 카지노설명＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼코리아카지노″라이브카지노
- 3 태양성카지노사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안바카라☆바카라사이트추천
- 4 카지노시스템＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인카지노주소≠바카라사이트추천
- 5 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 6 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 7 How the kids age calculated
- 8 Beaune France
- 9 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 10 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 11 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 12 Firt time VISA applicant
- 13 Cordoba Overnight?
- 14 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 15 advance tickets?
- 16 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 17 38 Days in Paris
- 18 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 19 A week in Paris
- 20 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 21 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 22 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 23 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 24 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 25 car rental in Dubrovnik