I will be returning to Sicily with my family in the summer of 2014. I am planning now for what I hope to be a wonderful trip. My daughters will be 19, 15, & 12. We were in Italy 2 springs ago and had a magnificent vacation. We visited Rome, Venice, Florence and Sicily. My family was from Sicily. This time we want to explore more of Sicily and briefly visit Malta. We are wondering if anyone might offer some must see places off the tourist maps. We want to visit the ocean, small towns and relax and become like a local. We will have two weeks to do this. We are comfortable driving and the girls are great travellers. My family is from Polizzi Generosa a very small mountain town near Cefalu. We are planning on visiting there. Any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 2 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 3 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 4 Majorca - where to stay?
- 5 Basel - Day Trip
- 6 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 7 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 8 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 9 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 10 Spending money in Italy?
- 11 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 12 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 13 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 14 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 15 How to make this adventure work?
- 16 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 17 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 18 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 19 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 20 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 21 I went to Paris in June
- 22 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 23 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 24 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 25 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag