I will be returning to Sicily with my family in the summer of 2014. I am planning now for what I hope to be a wonderful trip. My daughters will be 19, 15, & 12. We were in Italy 2 springs ago and had a magnificent vacation. We visited Rome, Venice, Florence and Sicily. My family was from Sicily. This time we want to explore more of Sicily and briefly visit Malta. We are wondering if anyone might offer some must see places off the tourist maps. We want to visit the ocean, small towns and relax and become like a local. We will have two weeks to do this. We are comfortable driving and the girls are great travellers. My family is from Polizzi Generosa a very small mountain town near Cefalu. We are planning on visiting there. Any other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 2 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 3 Hey Fodor's
- 4 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 5 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 6 Advice please...
- 7 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 8 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 9 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 10 Photographer in Paris?
- 11 Which hotel in London?
- 12 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 13 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 14 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 15 Restaurant recommendation for Milan
- 16 19 countries in a day
- 17 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 18 First visit to France in November
- 19 Venice; recommendations
- 20 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 21 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 22 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 23 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 24 Cosmetics from Paris. Any favorites Not Available Here?
- 25 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?