we're going to be in Sicily in early Oct. for 2 weeks, spending 3 nights in the Modica area. I'm debating whether we should take one day and visit Malta (Valetta) on the ferry from Pozzole. Is this worth the time and money, and will we see enough of Valetta to justify it? Or, should we just concentrate on visiting the baroque towns and area around Modica?
Thanks for your input!
Sicily: Is day trip to Malta worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 2 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 3 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 4 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 5 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 6 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 7 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 8 Travel with Teens
- 9 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 10 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 11 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 12 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 13 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 14 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 15 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 16 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 17 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 18 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 19 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 20 Reims for a day
- 21 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 22 I think this is a scam!
- 23 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 24 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 25 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?