we're going to be in Sicily in early Oct. for 2 weeks, spending 3 nights in the Modica area. I'm debating whether we should take one day and visit Malta (Valetta) on the ferry from Pozzole. Is this worth the time and money, and will we see enough of Valetta to justify it? Or, should we just concentrate on visiting the baroque towns and area around Modica?
Thanks for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 2 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 3 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 4 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 5 Paris Under Seige...
- 6 Car rental leaving Rome
- 7 8 days in Vienna in December
- 8 Question About My US Passport for Visit to France
- 9 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 10 Rotterdam in 1923
- 11 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 12 What one thing in Paris?
- 13 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 14 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 15 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 16 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 17 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 18 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 19 How would you spend four days in Dresden in December?
- 20 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 21 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 22 Stroller in Europe
- 23 Xmas windows in London
- 24 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 25 Take your time to see San Gimignano