we're going to be in Sicily in early Oct. for 2 weeks, spending 3 nights in the Modica area. I'm debating whether we should take one day and visit Malta (Valetta) on the ferry from Pozzole. Is this worth the time and money, and will we see enough of Valetta to justify it? Or, should we just concentrate on visiting the baroque towns and area around Modica?
Thanks for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence airport costumes
- 2 while the complement information label
- 3 Road trip from Milan Rome
- 4 More Info >>> http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/vitapulse-reviews/
- 5 A few last minute questions
- 6 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 7 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 8 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 9 Gluten Free in Italy
- 10 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 11 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 12 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 13 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 14 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 15 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 16 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 17 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 18 The Bridges of Wroclaw
- 19 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 20 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 21 Sentimental Journey
- 22 Stay in Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi?
- 23 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 24 Portugal trains
- 25 Ireland - Northern or Western