we're going to be in Sicily in early Oct. for 2 weeks, spending 3 nights in the Modica area. I'm debating whether we should take one day and visit Malta (Valetta) on the ferry from Pozzole. Is this worth the time and money, and will we see enough of Valetta to justify it? Or, should we just concentrate on visiting the baroque towns and area around Modica?
Thanks for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 2 Ireland driving itinerary
- 3 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 4 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 5 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 6 Manchester on derby weekend
- 7 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 8 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 9 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 10 Day trips from Uzes
- 11 Greece Experts
- 12 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 13 My First Trip to Europe...
- 14 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 15 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 16 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 17 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 18 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 19 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 20 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 21 Madrid city centre?
- 22 Puglia
- 23 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 24 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 25 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?