we're going to be in Sicily in early Oct. for 2 weeks, spending 3 nights in the Modica area. I'm debating whether we should take one day and visit Malta (Valetta) on the ferry from Pozzole. Is this worth the time and money, and will we see enough of Valetta to justify it? Or, should we just concentrate on visiting the baroque towns and area around Modica?
Thanks for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 2 Garda Land
- 3 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 4 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 6 dinner jackets
- 7 Hotel St. Petersburg
- 8 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 9 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 10 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 11 Dublin Leap Card
- 12 Vatican City questions
- 13 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 14 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 15 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 16 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 17 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 18 Piedmont as a destination
- 19 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 20 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 21 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 22 2 weeks Europe trip
- 23 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 24 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 25 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?