we're going to be in Sicily in early Oct. for 2 weeks, spending 3 nights in the Modica area. I'm debating whether we should take one day and visit Malta (Valetta) on the ferry from Pozzole. Is this worth the time and money, and will we see enough of Valetta to justify it? Or, should we just concentrate on visiting the baroque towns and area around Modica?
Thanks for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 헬로카지노•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 헬로카지노
- 2 tipping
- 3 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 4 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 5 Germany
- 6 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 7 The DCC scam is spreading
- 8 What clothes?
- 9 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 10 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 11 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 12 Rome at Christmas
- 13 Vienna sights and tickets to sights in Prague and Budapest
- 14 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 15 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 16 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 17 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 18 4 Country Itinerary
- 19 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 20 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 21 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 22 Croatia Itenerary
- 23 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 24 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades
- 25 Lisbon and Seville Questions