we're going to be in Sicily in early Oct. for 2 weeks, spending 3 nights in the Modica area. I'm debating whether we should take one day and visit Malta (Valetta) on the ferry from Pozzole. Is this worth the time and money, and will we see enough of Valetta to justify it? Or, should we just concentrate on visiting the baroque towns and area around Modica?
Thanks for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 2 20 free days of Europe
- 3 I forgot my international driver permit
- 4 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 5 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 6 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 7 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 8 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 9 Holland Itinerary
- 10 Iceland Trip Report
- 11 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 12 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 13 Rome Airport Question!
- 14 Portugal Walking Tour
- 15 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 16 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 17 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 18 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 19 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 20 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 21 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 22 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 23 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 24 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 25 Prague old town