we're going to be in Sicily in early Oct. for 2 weeks, spending 3 nights in the Modica area. I'm debating whether we should take one day and visit Malta (Valetta) on the ferry from Pozzole. Is this worth the time and money, and will we see enough of Valetta to justify it? Or, should we just concentrate on visiting the baroque towns and area around Modica?
Thanks for your input!
Sicily: Is day trip to Malta worth it?
- 1 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 2 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 3 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 4 TGV and Provence questions
- 5 Rome Accommodation
- 6 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 7 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 8 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 9 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 Italian Lakes gardens
- 12 Chambermaid tipping
- 13 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 14 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 15 London for Christmas
- 16 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 17 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 18 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 19 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 20 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 23 Greek islands from Turkey
- 24 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 25 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?