we're going to be in Sicily in early Oct. for 2 weeks, spending 3 nights in the Modica area. I'm debating whether we should take one day and visit Malta (Valetta) on the ferry from Pozzole. Is this worth the time and money, and will we see enough of Valetta to justify it? Or, should we just concentrate on visiting the baroque towns and area around Modica?
Thanks for your input!
Sicily: Is day trip to Malta worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taormina Sicily
- 2 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 3 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 4 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 5 Scuol, Switzerland
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 8 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 9 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 10 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 11 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 12 Guidebook for Iceland
- 13 visa question
- 14 caroline_venezia
- 15 A Sardinia trip report
- 16 Granada
- 17 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 18 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 19 First time to Switzerland
- 20 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 21 Romantic Greece and Exciting Turkey : 2011 Trip Report
- 22 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 23 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 24 First time Ireland trip
- 25 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"