we're going to be in Sicily in early Oct. for 2 weeks, spending 3 nights in the Modica area. I'm debating whether we should take one day and visit Malta (Valetta) on the ferry from Pozzole. Is this worth the time and money, and will we see enough of Valetta to justify it? Or, should we just concentrate on visiting the baroque towns and area around Modica?
Thanks for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 2 Italy bus or train
- 3 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 6 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 7 Walking itinerary in England?
- 8 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 9 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 10 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 11 Greek fuel cost
- 12 Day trips around Vienna
- 13 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 14 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 15 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 16 Vacation
- 17 Rouen Tour Companies
- 18 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 19 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 20 Praiano hotel question
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 St Denis Cathedral
- 25 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation