we're going to be in Sicily in early Oct. for 2 weeks, spending 3 nights in the Modica area. I'm debating whether we should take one day and visit Malta (Valetta) on the ferry from Pozzole. Is this worth the time and money, and will we see enough of Valetta to justify it? Or, should we just concentrate on visiting the baroque towns and area around Modica?
Thanks for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 2 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 3 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 4 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 5 tickets for Wimbledon
- 6 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 7 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 8 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 9 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 10 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 11 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 12 Italy in January?
- 13 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 14 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 15 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 16 Berlin to ?
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 Renting a car in Greece
- 19 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 20 Piedmont question
- 21 Insurance on rental car options
- 22 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 23 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 24 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 25 Sunday and Monday in Provence area