we're going to be in Sicily in early Oct. for 2 weeks, spending 3 nights in the Modica area. I'm debating whether we should take one day and visit Malta (Valetta) on the ferry from Pozzole. Is this worth the time and money, and will we see enough of Valetta to justify it? Or, should we just concentrate on visiting the baroque towns and area around Modica?
Thanks for your input!
Sicily: Is day trip to Malta worth it?
- 1 tickets- Cap du Roig festival, Palafrugell, Spain
- 2 Suggestions for France Italy
- 3 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 4 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 5 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 6 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 7 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 8 Good Base for Costa Brava Spain
- 9 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 10 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 11 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 12 rand versus euro
- 13 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 14 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 15 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 16 Rhine River Intinerary
- 17 Amsterdam to Chamonix road trip
- 18 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 19 Visa to TURKEY
- 20 Car Rental recommendations (Heathrow and Gatwick) ?
- 21 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 22 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 23 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 24 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 25 Northern Italy