we're going to be in Sicily in early Oct. for 2 weeks, spending 3 nights in the Modica area. I'm debating whether we should take one day and visit Malta (Valetta) on the ferry from Pozzole. Is this worth the time and money, and will we see enough of Valetta to justify it? Or, should we just concentrate on visiting the baroque towns and area around Modica?
Thanks for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Metro
- 2 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 5 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 6 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 7 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 8 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 9 If you had to choose one......
- 10 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 11 A good book!!
- 12 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 13 CDG airport and connection time
- 14 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 15 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 16 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 17 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 18 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 19 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 20 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 21 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 22 getting to CDG
- 23 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 24 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 25 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions