we're going to be in Sicily in early Oct. for 2 weeks, spending 3 nights in the Modica area. I'm debating whether we should take one day and visit Malta (Valetta) on the ferry from Pozzole. Is this worth the time and money, and will we see enough of Valetta to justify it? Or, should we just concentrate on visiting the baroque towns and area around Modica?
Thanks for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 2 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 3 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 4 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 5 Touring Wales
- 6 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 7 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 8 First Time Europe Trip
- 9 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 10 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 11 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!
- 12 St Andrews advice
- 13 3 nights in Tuscany
- 14 Cordoba or Granada?
- 15 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 16 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 17 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 18 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 19 train from ams to paris
- 20 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 21 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 22 Poland in September
- 23 Why I loved Riga (Latvia)
- 24 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 25 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg