I am very interested in visiting Sicily but it doesn't look like I will be able to get away from work for any good chunk of time. If I had six full days on the island, would that be enough time to get a good taste of things? I am not a beach person and I am considering late-March or early October (this year). I like the usual stuff: architecture, history--ancient and modern, art, natural beauty, food, wine. Never met a museum I didn't like.
Would I spend too much time driving if I flew into Palermo and out of Catania?
Sorry for the vagueness. This plan is just beginning to take shape, but I am not sure it is at all realistic. I've had to put off a couple of trips already due to work, and I'm getting kinda crazy.
Any ideas welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사설토토사이트추천##"high-ct.com"코드show안전토토사이트
- 2 사설토토사이트추천##≫dldl-22.com≪사설토토추천
- 3 바카라추천사이트<<boo90.com>>실시간카지노
- 4 NORTON Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 5 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 6 Travelling Iceland
- 7 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 8 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 9 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 10 London Hotel - Different Request
- 11 Portugal rental car
- 12 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 13 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 14 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 15 Trastevere Food
- 16 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 17 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 18 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 19 Sim Cards
- 20 3 nights in Madrid
- 21 Nightime Tivoli
- 22 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 23 Seville to Cordoba
- 24 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 25 IWM