We are planning to stay in Sicily during December and January. Therefore our biggest concern is the heating - is it needed? do the apartments in general have central heating or is going to be heating fan / AC / electric radiator etc? if we rent apartment with separate electricity bill payments - how much is it going to be per month? i have read that price for KWh are 0,5 Euro/KWh / 0,27 Euro/KWh or 0,20 Euro/KWh - why does it varies so much?
Any sufficient information will be much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NORTON@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 3 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 6 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 7 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 8 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 9 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 10 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 11 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 12 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 13 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 14 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 15 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 16 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 17 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 18 Maximizing Norway time
- 19 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 20 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 21 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 22 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 23 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 24 Hiking in Switzerland
- 25 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?