We have decided to spend our summer holiday in Sicily. We were considering Crete (and to a lesser extent, Sardinia), but Sicily has everything we are looking for.
We are flying into Palermo and we have to decide how to spend our 18 days. How much time do we allocate to Palermo? Do we try and see much of the island or concentrate on one area (eastern or western)? We would also like to allocate a few days to the Aeolian islands, if you think they are worth it. There seems to be so much to see that we do not even know where to start.
We are a family of four (my husband and I and our two boys, ages 17 and 19) and we all enjoy culture, medieval towns, history and historic sites we and also want to have a few days of relaxation at a beautiful beach or two. We have travelled to many parts of Italy over the last few years and are very excited to now plan our trip to Sicily.
Any help and advice would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노확률【XAX111.ＣoM】바카라사이트
- 2 Charming areas to explore in London
- 3 카지노입장【XAX111.ＣoM】카지노사이트
- 4 카지노시장【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안바카라
- 5 카지노용어【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안카지노
- 6 카지노의모든것【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인카지노
- 7 iPhone/Skype/ATM questions
- 8 강원랜드빅휠【XAX111.ＣoM】온라인바카라
- 9 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 10 Wake Up Mods
- 11 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 12 Help: Nafplion to Hydra which ferry port
- 13 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 14 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 15 Clean up spam
- 16 Beach holiday homes italy
- 17 First timer/road trip, itenerary help
- 18 favorite app for converting US $$
- 19 France on my own
- 20 Greece and Italy Combo
- 21 Passenger van Rental in Milan
- 22 Best of Norway
- 23 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 24 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 25 Escorted tours Norway