My fiance and I are going to be in Europe for 3 months. We are going to be in Italia in June. We have been to Italy in 2009 and visited the Cinque Terre, Florence, and Tuscany.
This summer , we are thinking of going to Bologna for a week to explore Emilia-Romagna. Then head south to Amalfi Coast and/or Sicily. If we stay in Sicily for 2 weeks, is Taormina is a good home base? I have read that 2 weeks is perfect for exploring Sicily. Also, I was thinking of staying for a few days in the Amalfi Coast and then head down to Sicily. What and where should we stay in the Amalfi Coast if we decide to stay?
Thank you so much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks Europe trip
- 2 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 3 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 4 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 5 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 6 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 7 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 8 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 9 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 10 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 11 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 12 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 13 Car rental in Paris for travel to Bayeux
- 14 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 15 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 16 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 17 Cordoba Overnight?
- 18 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 19 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 20 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 21 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 22 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 25 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
Sicily for 2 weeks or 1 week in Amalfi Coast & 1 week in Sicily