My fiance and I are going to be in Europe for 3 months. We are going to be in Italia in June. We have been to Italy in 2009 and visited the Cinque Terre, Florence, and Tuscany.
This summer , we are thinking of going to Bologna for a week to explore Emilia-Romagna. Then head south to Amalfi Coast and/or Sicily. If we stay in Sicily for 2 weeks, is Taormina is a good home base? I have read that 2 weeks is perfect for exploring Sicily. Also, I was thinking of staying for a few days in the Amalfi Coast and then head down to Sicily. What and where should we stay in the Amalfi Coast if we decide to stay?
Thank you so much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 2 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 3 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 4 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 5 London Hotels
- 6 Paris hotels
- 7 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 8 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 9 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 10 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 11 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 12 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Back from Paris
- 15 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 16 Summer Travel order
- 17 10 days in Paris and......
- 18 Another tipping question: concierges
- 19 Brugge hotel help
- 20 Luggage Storage
- 21 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
Sicily for 2 weeks or 1 week in Amalfi Coast & 1 week in Sicily