Has anyone visited Sicily during the Christmas Season? We are thinking of flying from the states to Rome and then to Sicily. We have been to Rome three times and want to just rest up before traveling to Sicily. Or, would it be better to fly on the same day to Sicily? Are concern would be finding a nice restaurant open for Christmas Eve and Christmas day may be in Rome than Sicily. Also, we have limited time for touring and wonder what would be the best plan to tour Sicily for 4 or 5 days, We are hoping the touring sites may be open during Dec. 26 through 30th. Thanks for any advice.
Sicily during the Christmas holidays
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel tax is 20%
- 2 Dolomites in the summer - watch this
- 3 Sorry! Another Venice Hotel Location
- 4 What to buy in Prague, Vienna, or Budapest that we can't get in the US?
- 5 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 6 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 7 Do trains run past midnight???
- 8 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 9 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 10 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 11 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 12 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 13 Venice - boats on canals
- 14 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 15 Barcelona for single female
- 16 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 17 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 18 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 19 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 20 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 21 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 22 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 23 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 24 Help for San Sebastian
- 25 Newgrange to Galway