Has anyone visited Sicily during the Christmas Season? We are thinking of flying from the states to Rome and then to Sicily. We have been to Rome three times and want to just rest up before traveling to Sicily. Or, would it be better to fly on the same day to Sicily? Are concern would be finding a nice restaurant open for Christmas Eve and Christmas day may be in Rome than Sicily. Also, we have limited time for touring and wonder what would be the best plan to tour Sicily for 4 or 5 days, We are hoping the touring sites may be open during Dec. 26 through 30th. Thanks for any advice.
Sicily during the Christmas holidays
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland November 2015
- 2 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 3 Schengen Visa Rules
- 4 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 5 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 6 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 7 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 8 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 9 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 10 All Set To Go!!
- 11 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 12 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 13 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 14 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 15 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 16 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 17 Southern Spain
- 18 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 19 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 20 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 21 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 22 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 23 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 24 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 25 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015