Has anyone visited Sicily during the Christmas Season? We are thinking of flying from the states to Rome and then to Sicily. We have been to Rome three times and want to just rest up before traveling to Sicily. Or, would it be better to fly on the same day to Sicily? Are concern would be finding a nice restaurant open for Christmas Eve and Christmas day may be in Rome than Sicily. Also, we have limited time for touring and wonder what would be the best plan to tour Sicily for 4 or 5 days, We are hoping the touring sites may be open during Dec. 26 through 30th. Thanks for any advice.
Sicily during the Christmas holidays
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Study Spanish in Granada; Cordoba?
- 2 Itinerary 20 days
- 3 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 4 Cotswold Churches
- 5 I dream of Europe
- 6 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 7 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 8 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 9 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 10 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 11 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 12 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 13 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 14 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 15 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 16 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 17 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 18 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 19 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 20 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 21 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 22 Ireland or Scotland
- 23 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 24 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 25 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia