Can anyone recommend tour companies they have used for day trips in Sicily. I am happy to use public transport but I think some places might be easier by an organised tour?
Staying in Palermo we would like to see Segesta and Erice; and potentially even Agrigento. Also considering basing ourselves in Ortiga (Siracusa) and spending a day to see Modica; Ragusa and Noto (I think this will be easier by an organised tour).
We are in Sicily July 9 - July 20 and will see other places like Taormina and potentially Catania - do people recommend this place? A day trip to Mt Etna as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 2 Urgently need help contacting mytrip.com
- 3 Rain forecast Provence next Sunday and Monday. Any suggestions?
- 4 10 day Spain trip - which cities?
- 5 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 6 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 7 One day visit to Helsinki on a cruise ship
- 8 Input on Paris Itinerary
- 9 Trip report European honeymoon
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 11 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 12 My Italy 15 x Day Itenerary- Tips and advice Please!
- 13 London restaurant suggestions
- 14 Soccer Game in Portugal?
- 15 Sentimental Journey
- 16 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 17 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 18 Trip to Italy: Venice, Tuscany, Rome, Positano
- 19 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 20 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 21 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 22 Need help getting from Paris to St Jean Pied de port
- 23 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 24 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 25 Florence & Como - Itinerary 90% finalized - looking for insights