Can anyone recommend tour companies they have used for day trips in Sicily. I am happy to use public transport but I think some places might be easier by an organised tour?
Staying in Palermo we would like to see Segesta and Erice; and potentially even Agrigento. Also considering basing ourselves in Ortiga (Siracusa) and spending a day to see Modica; Ragusa and Noto (I think this will be easier by an organised tour).
We are in Sicily July 9 - July 20 and will see other places like Taormina and potentially Catania - do people recommend this place? A day trip to Mt Etna as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 day visit to Portugal
- 2 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 3 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 4 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 5 Croatia Itenerary
- 6 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 7 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 8 Schengen visa
- 9 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 10 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 11 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 12 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 13 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 14 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 15 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 16 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 17 Croatia in 16 days
- 18 Day trips to Florence, Venice - Any Recommended Tour Companies
- 19 Stay away from EF Tours
- 20 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 21 Yummy Swiss bites
- 22 Strike - again in France Tomorrow
- 23 3 Wake-up calls
- 24 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 25 Switzerland in 8 days