Can anyone recommend tour companies they have used for day trips in Sicily. I am happy to use public transport but I think some places might be easier by an organised tour?
Staying in Palermo we would like to see Segesta and Erice; and potentially even Agrigento. Also considering basing ourselves in Ortiga (Siracusa) and spending a day to see Modica; Ragusa and Noto (I think this will be easier by an organised tour).
We are in Sicily July 9 - July 20 and will see other places like Taormina and potentially Catania - do people recommend this place? A day trip to Mt Etna as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 2 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 3 Help with itinerary
- 4 1 day trip from Nice
- 5 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 6 Planning Advice!
- 7 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 8 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 9 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 10 http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 11 http://isscamreview.com/code-fibo-scam/
- 12 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 13 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 14 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 15 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 16 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 17 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 18 20 free days of Europe
- 19 Click Here : http://skinreviveidea.com/alpha-tren/
- 20 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 21 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 22 Our European adventures
- 23 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 24 http://www.healthybooklet.com/exoslim/
- 25 Girona and Besalau