Can anyone recommend tour companies they have used for day trips in Sicily. I am happy to use public transport but I think some places might be easier by an organised tour?
Staying in Palermo we would like to see Segesta and Erice; and potentially even Agrigento. Also considering basing ourselves in Ortiga (Siracusa) and spending a day to see Modica; Ragusa and Noto (I think this will be easier by an organised tour).
We are in Sicily July 9 - July 20 and will see other places like Taormina and potentially Catania - do people recommend this place? A day trip to Mt Etna as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 4 First time in Bulgaria
- 5 Self drive tour companies
- 6 Cambridge in May
- 7 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 8 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 9 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 10 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 11 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 12 Madrid/Lisbon
- 13 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 14 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 15 Greek fuel cost
- 16 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 17 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 18 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 19 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 20 Day trips from Florence
- 21 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 22 May get together in Paris
- 23 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 24 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 25 Planning a Trip to Greece