Can anyone recommend tour companies they have used for day trips in Sicily. I am happy to use public transport but I think some places might be easier by an organised tour?
Staying in Palermo we would like to see Segesta and Erice; and potentially even Agrigento. Also considering basing ourselves in Ortiga (Siracusa) and spending a day to see Modica; Ragusa and Noto (I think this will be easier by an organised tour).
We are in Sicily July 9 - July 20 and will see other places like Taormina and potentially Catania - do people recommend this place? A day trip to Mt Etna as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 2 Camino Redux
- 3 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 4 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 5 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 6 Travel plan help in Germany
- 7 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 8 Most memorable European moments
- 9 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 10 Montpellier to Arles
- 11 Rhine River
- 12 Rome For 2 days
- 13 Europe Itinerary
- 14 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 15 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 16 Norwway trip report
- 17 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 18 Piazza Navona
- 19 Hotel for stay in Montpellier
- 20 June '17-Verona Piedmont Liguria?
- 21 Itinerary Suggestions Between Bilbao and Amsterdam
- 22 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 23 Bulgaria 2016 / Under the sun / Episode two / Arrested by fake police
- 24 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 25 Macedonia, Greece