Can anyone recommend tour companies they have used for day trips in Sicily. I am happy to use public transport but I think some places might be easier by an organised tour?
Staying in Palermo we would like to see Segesta and Erice; and potentially even Agrigento. Also considering basing ourselves in Ortiga (Siracusa) and spending a day to see Modica; Ragusa and Noto (I think this will be easier by an organised tour).
We are in Sicily July 9 - July 20 and will see other places like Taormina and potentially Catania - do people recommend this place? A day trip to Mt Etna as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Things to do in Brussels
- 2 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 3 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 4 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 5 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 6 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 7 Short Trip in July
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 10 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 11 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 12 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 13 Naxos car rental
- 14 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 15 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 16 K-Day
- 17 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 18 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 19 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 20 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 21 Greek Islands (small)
- 22 Campervan in Croatia
- 23 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 24 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 25 Sim card/Amsterdam