Can anyone recommend tour companies they have used for day trips in Sicily. I am happy to use public transport but I think some places might be easier by an organised tour?
Staying in Palermo we would like to see Segesta and Erice; and potentially even Agrigento. Also considering basing ourselves in Ortiga (Siracusa) and spending a day to see Modica; Ragusa and Noto (I think this will be easier by an organised tour).
We are in Sicily July 9 - July 20 and will see other places like Taormina and potentially Catania - do people recommend this place? A day trip to Mt Etna as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 2 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 3 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 4 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 5 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 6 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 7 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 8 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 9 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 10 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 11 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 12 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 13 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 14 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 15 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 16 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 17 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 18 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 19 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 20 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 21 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 22 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 23 Maximizing Norway time
- 24 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 25 Sicily in 3 Weeks