Can anyone recommend tour companies they have used for day trips in Sicily. I am happy to use public transport but I think some places might be easier by an organised tour?
Staying in Palermo we would like to see Segesta and Erice; and potentially even Agrigento. Also considering basing ourselves in Ortiga (Siracusa) and spending a day to see Modica; Ragusa and Noto (I think this will be easier by an organised tour).
We are in Sicily July 9 - July 20 and will see other places like Taormina and potentially Catania - do people recommend this place? A day trip to Mt Etna as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 2 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 5 Revised itinerary for italy
- 6 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 7 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 8 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 9 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 10 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 11 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 12 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 13 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 14 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 15 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 16 If you had to choose one......
- 17 Amalfi Coast help
- 18 Paris Metro
- 19 A good book!!
- 20 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 23 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 24 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 25 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens