I will be spending 2 nights in Palermo and then head off to Castellammare del Golfo. I have read that it's possible to get there by train or bus. I would like to know if anyone has knowledge of transportation to the Palermo airport from Castellammare del Golfo without renting a car. I would rather spend an extra night in Castellammare then returning to Palermo for the last night before catching my flight. Also, any recommendations on hotels and restaurants would be greatly appreciated!!!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Vacation 2017
- 2 London in September
- 3 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 4 Avoid Europcar!
- 5 Paris for children
- 6 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 7 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 8 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 9 Couscous
- 10 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 11 Scotland - We're Here!
- 12 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 13 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 14 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 15 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 16 IWM
- 17 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 18 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 19 Guided Vatican Tours
- 20 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 21 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 22 Train / Calabria
- 23 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 24 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 25 London in Winter Report