I will be spending 2 nights in Palermo and then head off to Castellammare del Golfo. I have read that it's possible to get there by train or bus. I would like to know if anyone has knowledge of transportation to the Palermo airport from Castellammare del Golfo without renting a car. I would rather spend an extra night in Castellammare then returning to Palermo for the last night before catching my flight. Also, any recommendations on hotels and restaurants would be greatly appreciated!!!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브카지노＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 생방송카지노＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 생중계카지노＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 와와카지노＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 5 My message...온라인카지노＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 6 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 9 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 10 Flamenco in October
- 11 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 12 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 13 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 14 4 days itinerary for France
- 15 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 16 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 17 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 18 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 19 getting to CDG
- 20 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 21 A Month stay in Southern France
- 22 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 23 Revised itinerary for italy
- 24 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 25 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia