I will be spending 2 nights in Palermo and then head off to Castellammare del Golfo. I have read that it's possible to get there by train or bus. I would like to know if anyone has knowledge of transportation to the Palermo airport from Castellammare del Golfo without renting a car. I would rather spend an extra night in Castellammare then returning to Palermo for the last night before catching my flight. Also, any recommendations on hotels and restaurants would be greatly appreciated!!!
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 2 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 3 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 4 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 5 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 6 Spain and South of France
- 7 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 8 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 9 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 10 Prague itinerary advice
- 11 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 12 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 13 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 14 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 15 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 16 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 17 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 18 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 19 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 20 Self drive tour companies
- 21 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 22 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 23 Italian lakes
- 24 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 25 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?