I have planned a 12 day vacation in Sicily for next March into April. I am looking forward to traveling thruout the Island and my itinerary includes Palermo, Syracuse and Taormina along with some time visiting the Aeolian Is. However, I have the option of adding 2 days in Rome. This is a group type travel vacation but has alot of of flexibility. My question is if the extra 2 days visiting Rome is something that I should not miss. The extra cost is about $400 for 2 days in Rome ( 3 star hotel out of 4 ). I am thinking I may be too tired after 12 days of sightseeing and 2 extra days of mostly sghtseeingin Rome may wear me out. Thanks for any advise.
sicily and rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 2 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 3 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 4 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 5 Augsburg with kids
- 6 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 7 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 8 He said , she said
- 9 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 10 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 11 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 12 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 13 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 14 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 15 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 16 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 17 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 18 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 19 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 20 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 21 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 22 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 23 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 24 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 25 Toulouse and beyond -