I have planned a 12 day vacation in Sicily for next March into April. I am looking forward to traveling thruout the Island and my itinerary includes Palermo, Syracuse and Taormina along with some time visiting the Aeolian Is. However, I have the option of adding 2 days in Rome. This is a group type travel vacation but has alot of of flexibility. My question is if the extra 2 days visiting Rome is something that I should not miss. The extra cost is about $400 for 2 days in Rome ( 3 star hotel out of 4 ). I am thinking I may be too tired after 12 days of sightseeing and 2 extra days of mostly sghtseeingin Rome may wear me out. Thanks for any advise.
sicily and rome
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 2 rent car / Munich
- 3 Apartments in Rome
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 6 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 7 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 8 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 9 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 12 7 days in Andalucia
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 15 Madrid to Sevilla
- 16 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 17 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 18 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 19 A full week in The Netherlands
- 20 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 21 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 Ireland in a week
- 24 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 25 Home from Rome - a trip report