I have planned a 12 day vacation in Sicily for next March into April. I am looking forward to traveling thruout the Island and my itinerary includes Palermo, Syracuse and Taormina along with some time visiting the Aeolian Is. However, I have the option of adding 2 days in Rome. This is a group type travel vacation but has alot of of flexibility. My question is if the extra 2 days visiting Rome is something that I should not miss. The extra cost is about $400 for 2 days in Rome ( 3 star hotel out of 4 ). I am thinking I may be too tired after 12 days of sightseeing and 2 extra days of mostly sghtseeingin Rome may wear me out. Thanks for any advise.
sicily and rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 7 Nights in Paris
- 3 Best hostels from experience
- 4 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 5 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 6 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 7 London neighborhood suggestions
- 8 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 9 San Sebastian
- 10 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 11 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 12 Istanbul Itinerary
- 13 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 14 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 15 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 16 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 17 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 18 What London location & hotels are the best for ??
- 19 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 20 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 21 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 22 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 23 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 24 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 25 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)