I have planned a 12 day vacation in Sicily for next March into April. I am looking forward to traveling thruout the Island and my itinerary includes Palermo, Syracuse and Taormina along with some time visiting the Aeolian Is. However, I have the option of adding 2 days in Rome. This is a group type travel vacation but has alot of of flexibility. My question is if the extra 2 days visiting Rome is something that I should not miss. The extra cost is about $400 for 2 days in Rome ( 3 star hotel out of 4 ). I am thinking I may be too tired after 12 days of sightseeing and 2 extra days of mostly sghtseeingin Rome may wear me out. Thanks for any advise.
sicily and rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We Need a Pact
- 2 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 3 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 4 I need a haircut
- 5 Tipping in Greece
- 6 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 7 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 8 Honeymooning in Europe
- 9 Southern France
- 10 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 11 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 12 Spain tips beyond safety
- 13 Small group for Colosseum
- 14 American electrical gadgets
- 15 Arc de Triumph Question
- 16 flea markets in France
- 17 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 18 Eating in France-two new books
- 19 Monet in Normandy
- 20 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 21 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 22 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 23 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 24 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 25 two weeks 8/4 and 8/11