Planning a trip to Sicily and Italy. Would flying into Palermo and out of Rome be best? How many hours is the ferry from Sicily to Naples? What you recommend we see in 5 or 6 days. Would it be better to fly from Sicily to Naples and if so on what airline? Appreciate any advice given!
Sicily and Italy Advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 2 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 3 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 4 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 8 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 9 Local Tour in Provence?
- 10 10 Hours in Brussels
- 11 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 12 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 13 Hotel in Venice
- 14 What are the best places to see in England
- 15 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 16 Transportation in Barcelona
- 17 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 18 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 19 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 22 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 23 Day trip from London to Paris
- 24 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 25 Ste Remy France