Planning a trip to Sicily and Italy. Would flying into Palermo and out of Rome be best? How many hours is the ferry from Sicily to Naples? What you recommend we see in 5 or 6 days. Would it be better to fly from Sicily to Naples and if so on what airline? Appreciate any advice given!
Sicily and Italy Advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 2 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 3 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 4 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 5 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 6 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 7 Internet or travel agent?
- 8 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 9 Paris and where else?
- 10 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 11 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 12 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 13 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 14 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 15 Aran Islands in wintertime
- 16 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 17 Beware Hotel Henry IV on Place Dauphine, Paris
- 18 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 19 Christmas windows in Paris
- 20 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 21 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 22 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 23 Autumn in Paris
- 24 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 25 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid