Planning a trip to Sicily and Italy. Would flying into Palermo and out of Rome be best? How many hours is the ferry from Sicily to Naples? What you recommend we see in 5 or 6 days. Would it be better to fly from Sicily to Naples and if so on what airline? Appreciate any advice given!
Sicily and Italy Advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 2 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 3 Rome Areas to stay
- 4 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 5 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 6 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 7 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 8 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 9 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 10 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 11 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 12 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 13 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 14 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 15 Careful now in train stations even after security
- 16 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 17 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 18 St Germain
- 19 When to go to Sicily
- 20 Wengen to Torino?
- 21 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 22 Lakes District UK
- 23 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 24 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 25 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens