I'm planning a trip for 4 seniors (60-75) to Sicily and Amalfi Coast this Sept. Has anyone had any experience w/Kensington Tours ? KT seems to provide what I'm looking for ie help w/our luggage from one point to the next and tour guides w/out actually going on a pre scheduled tour bus.every day all day long. Any feedback regarding KT or other suggesions are welcome. thank you
Sicily and Amalfi Coast
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 week Amalfi coast - Positano, Amalfi & Ravello. Too much? Help please!
- 2 Advice needed/Carcasonne to Dordogne
- 3 Luxury accommodation in historic center of Rome? Where would you stay?
- 4 B&B recommendations in Cotswolds or Chartwell area
- 5 Traveling through Italy - Understanding train transportation
- 6 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 7 Europe in 21 days
- 8 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 9 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 10 How to get to Gare Du Nord Station
- 11 Family Summer Trip in July to London then Paris and then need suggestions!
- 12 Chiusi or Pitigliano area - Help in choosing for Etruscan aspects
- 13 Eastern European "Sampler" Trip
- 14 Paris to Rome
- 15 Where to stay -Munich and Berlin?
- 16 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 17 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 18 Rome visit close to Easter
- 19 Rail tickets
- 20 Day trip on the Rhine
- 21 Can You Get To Bath From Gatwick Airport Without Going To London?
- 22 3 kids to italy
- 23 Best "2-star" hotels in Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Dresden
- 24 Sardinia Travelogue
- 25 8 full days in Rome