my name is chris and my wife and I are planning our first trip to europe. we are planning on going to sicily the first two weeks of october. we will be in sicilt for nine days and would appreciate any suggestions as to what and where we should go.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 4 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 5 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 6 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 7 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 8 Brief trip report Naples
- 9 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 10 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 11 Advices about our itiniary
- 12 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 13 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 14 Private transportation
- 15 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 16 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 17 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 18 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 19 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 20 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 21 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 22 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 23 Global Travel Warning...
- 24 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 25 Northern Italy - where to go?