my name is chris and my wife and I are planning our first trip to europe. we are planning on going to sicily the first two weeks of october. we will be in sicilt for nine days and would appreciate any suggestions as to what and where we should go.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 2 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 3 Airport ATMs
- 4 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 5 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 6 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 7 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 8 All Set To Go!!
- 9 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 10 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 11 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 12 Story of the German Christmas star
- 13 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 14 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 15 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 16 Three ferries to Mull
- 17 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 18 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 19 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 20 driving in france with kids
- 21 Southern Spain
- 22 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 23 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 24 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 25 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS