my name is chris and my wife and I are planning our first trip to europe. we are planning on going to sicily the first two weeks of october. we will be in sicilt for nine days and would appreciate any suggestions as to what and where we should go.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 2 Viking Ship Museums and Open Air Museums
- 3 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 4 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 5 Sentimental Journey
- 6 Netflix and Hulu
- 7 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 8 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 9 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 10 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 11 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 12 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 13 Paris hotels
- 14 TAP airlines & other questions
- 15 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 16 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 17 5 days in switzerland
- 18 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 19 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 20 Amafi to Naples - private driver? Other options?
- 21 Antwerp Tram
- 22 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 23 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 24 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 25 Transportation for students btw Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Prague, Krakow