my name is chris and my wife and I are planning our first trip to europe. we are planning on going to sicily the first two weeks of october. we will be in sicilt for nine days and would appreciate any suggestions as to what and where we should go.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 2 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 3 Place to drop off car South of Siena, Italy
- 4 Trains
- 5 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 6 Special holiday for hubby, daughter and me
- 7 Airb2b in Paris
- 8 Travel to San Gimignano
- 9 Barcelona Trip- sights? restaurants? day trips?
- 10 Mama Mia…Sagrada Familia Question
- 11 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 12 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 13 Mother Daughter Ireland Trip- need some itinerary advice
- 14 French Countryside (west) with side trip to Puy du Fou
- 15 marbella spain
- 16 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 17 Barcelona restaurants
- 18 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 19 Transposed names on TGV tickets
- 20 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 21 Help. I can't seem to learn new languages at my age. English spoken in Prague, Vienna, and Frankfurt??
- 22 BAR; SEV; MAD - Apr/May Activity: Running, Tennis and concerts ...
- 23 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 24 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 25 Sicily in seven days