my name is chris and my wife and I are planning our first trip to europe. we are planning on going to sicily the first two weeks of october. we will be in sicilt for nine days and would appreciate any suggestions as to what and where we should go.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris---baguette question???
- 2 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 3 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 4 Vienna to Bratislava
- 5 a loss about Paris
- 6 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 7 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 8 Want to meet the locals? Some new ideas
- 9 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 10 15 Days in Italy - Venice & Rome
- 11 Want to Meet the Locals? Try Camping
- 12 Help me decide where to go xmas week
- 13 What type of visa is right for me?
- 14 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 15 RHK's Fall escape
- 16 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 17 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 18 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 19 Christmas Eve
- 20 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 21 Olive farm visit in Tuscany - olive harvest, oil pressing
- 22 Berlin
- 23 Glassblowing in Prague
- 24 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 25 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th