my name is chris and my wife and I are planning our first trip to europe. we are planning on going to sicily the first two weeks of october. we will be in sicilt for nine days and would appreciate any suggestions as to what and where we should go.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 2 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 3 Our time in Rome
- 4 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 5 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 6 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 7 Enjoying England for a year!
- 8 European Travel in March
- 9 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 10 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 11 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania
- 12 My First Trip to Europe...
- 13 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 14 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 15 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 16 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 17 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 18 We are back!
- 19 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 20 Europe itinerary review
- 21 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 24 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 25 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid