My husband and I are planning a trip to Sicily in May. I am interested in hearing everyone's favorite areas and things to see. I have to say two things. My grandmother was born in Sciacca, so we must visit there. And, my husband is Greek, so we want to see the Greek monuments in Agrigento. Other than that, we are open to different things. We plan to be there 10 days. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 2 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 3 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 4 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 5 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 6 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 7 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 8 Trip to Italy
- 9 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 10 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 11 Please help me plan my trip!
- 12 Copenhagen hotel
- 13 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 14 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 15 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 16 Heathrow-Bath bus tickets
- 17 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 18 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 19 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 20 Sorting out my travel Days in Italy
- 21 scotland trave;
- 22 One night in Paris- where to stay?
- 23 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 24 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 25 Europe in June with 8-year old