My husband and I are planning a trip to Sicily in May. I am interested in hearing everyone's favorite areas and things to see. I have to say two things. My grandmother was born in Sciacca, so we must visit there. And, my husband is Greek, so we want to see the Greek monuments in Agrigento. Other than that, we are open to different things. We plan to be there 10 days. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 2 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 3 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 4 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 5 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 6 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 7 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 8 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 9 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 10 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 11 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 12 France, Italy and Greec
- 13 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 14 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 15 Air pollution in Paris
- 16 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 17 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 18 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 19 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 20 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 21 Naxos in May
- 22 Belfast to Scotland help
- 23 20 days in Germany
- 24 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 25 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City