My husband and I are planning a trip to Sicily in May. I am interested in hearing everyone's favorite areas and things to see. I have to say two things. My grandmother was born in Sciacca, so we must visit there. And, my husband is Greek, so we want to see the Greek monuments in Agrigento. Other than that, we are open to different things. We plan to be there 10 days. Any suggestions?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 2 Dresden Train Station
- 3 Family European winter holiday
- 4 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 5 2 Week European Itinerary
- 6 rent car / Munich
- 7 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 8 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 9 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 13 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 14 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 15 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 16 Channel Islands
- 17 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 18 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 19 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 20 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 21 Euro Train
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 24 Chambermaid tipping
- 25 TGV and Provence questions