Hopefulyy someone will be able to help me as I will be travelling with my daughter just the two of us flying in and out of cantania sicily! I was thinking it might be possible to do the whole trip using public transport as we will arrive end of june and leave end of july.
We really want to profit the beaches and relax whist taking in off the beat small villages along the coast. we will be travelling really light. I would also like to fit in the islands too.
any ideas as i have looked at the map and it seems i can start by working my way up towards marirello and then along the coast that way.
is it better for me to hire a car???
I thank you in advance for your help and wish you a beautiful day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 2 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 3 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 4 Paris advice with kids
- 5 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 6 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 7 tickets for Wimbledon
- 8 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 9 Chania
- 10 Iceland car rental agencies
- 11 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 12 Best Viking Sites
- 13 Paris hotel
- 14 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 15 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 16 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 17 Ex-pats with young kids
- 18 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 19 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 20 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 21 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 22 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 23 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 24 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 25 Top Tapas Tascas
Sicily 25 days summer beach holiday with daughter Help please : )