Hopefulyy someone will be able to help me as I will be travelling with my daughter just the two of us flying in and out of cantania sicily! I was thinking it might be possible to do the whole trip using public transport as we will arrive end of june and leave end of july.
We really want to profit the beaches and relax whist taking in off the beat small villages along the coast. we will be travelling really light. I would also like to fit in the islands too.
any ideas as i have looked at the map and it seems i can start by working my way up towards marirello and then along the coast that way.
is it better for me to hire a car???
I thank you in advance for your help and wish you a beautiful day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One week in London with kids
- 2 favorite app for converting US $$
- 3 Positano Surprise
- 4 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 5 Trip in September
- 6 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 7 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 8 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 9 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 10 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 11 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 12 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 13 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 14 SNCF - low price for summer
- 15 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 16 Light weight small converter?
- 17 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 18 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 19 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 20 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 21 Best of Norway
- 22 Escorted tours Norway
- 23 Munich Hotel Location
- 24 Small towns not too near Paris
- 25 Car rental help in Sicily
Sicily 25 days summer beach holiday with daughter Help please : )