Hopefulyy someone will be able to help me as I will be travelling with my daughter just the two of us flying in and out of cantania sicily! I was thinking it might be possible to do the whole trip using public transport as we will arrive end of june and leave end of july.
We really want to profit the beaches and relax whist taking in off the beat small villages along the coast. we will be travelling really light. I would also like to fit in the islands too.
any ideas as i have looked at the map and it seems i can start by working my way up towards marirello and then along the coast that way.
is it better for me to hire a car???
I thank you in advance for your help and wish you a beautiful day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona alternative
- 2 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 3 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 4 God Save the Queen?
- 5 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 6 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 7 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 8 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 9 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 10 Paris to Italy
- 11 9 Days in Spain
- 12 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 13 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 14 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 15 Frankfurt to UK
- 16 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 17 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 18 Spanish Medical Providers
- 19 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 20 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 21 Iceland
- 22 Milan or Turin
- 23 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 24 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 25 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old
Sicily 25 days summer beach holiday with daughter Help please : )