Hopefulyy someone will be able to help me as I will be travelling with my daughter just the two of us flying in and out of cantania sicily! I was thinking it might be possible to do the whole trip using public transport as we will arrive end of june and leave end of july.
We really want to profit the beaches and relax whist taking in off the beat small villages along the coast. we will be travelling really light. I would also like to fit in the islands too.
any ideas as i have looked at the map and it seems i can start by working my way up towards marirello and then along the coast that way.
is it better for me to hire a car???
I thank you in advance for your help and wish you a beautiful day.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 USA : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 3 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 4 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 5 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 6 TSA Precheck
- 7 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 8 Couscous
- 9 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 10 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 11 Help me make this possible!
- 12 Nice central hotel for single woman in Rome?
- 13 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 14 Where in Greece
- 15 Italian lake cruise
- 16 Vatican tour
- 17 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 18 Lisbon
- 19 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 20 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 21 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 22 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 23 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 24 Tuscany Itinerary
- 25 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
Sicily 25 days summer beach holiday with daughter Help please : )