to start with I must admit, im new to the travel blogging platform but having researched various options realised that this was the best way to go..
so im planning a trip to Sicily this December. Thinking of a 12 day stint in which i want to travel and explore as much as possible.
so far i have the following mapped out but would love to hear from people who've been around and could offer some insight
I've planned 3 days and 2 nights each at Palermo, Taormina, Ragusa and Agrigento..keeping these as base for sightseeing and visiting nearby places of interest, i plan to do the whole trip by road.
Is 3 days enough to see each of the places or should i split them depending on how popular a place is.
Also how easy is it to change over from a right hand to a left hand drive vehicle.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 evening of song and dance
- 2 Walk across Europe: Warsaw - Gibraltar
- 3 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 4 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 5 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 6 Lake Lucerne Boat Travel
- 7 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 8 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 9 Naples or Genoa
- 10 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 11 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 12 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 13 Where to from Verona
- 14 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 15 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 16 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 17 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 18 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 19 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 20 Train passes
- 21 RENFE error message during payment
- 22 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 23 Munich-6 days in September
- 24 My First Trip to Europe...
- 25 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so