to start with I must admit, im new to the travel blogging platform but having researched various options realised that this was the best way to go..
so im planning a trip to Sicily this December. Thinking of a 12 day stint in which i want to travel and explore as much as possible.
so far i have the following mapped out but would love to hear from people who've been around and could offer some insight
I've planned 3 days and 2 nights each at Palermo, Taormina, Ragusa and Agrigento..keeping these as base for sightseeing and visiting nearby places of interest, i plan to do the whole trip by road.
Is 3 days enough to see each of the places or should i split them depending on how popular a place is.
Also how easy is it to change over from a right hand to a left hand drive vehicle.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 2 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 3 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 4 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 5 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 6 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 7 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 8 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Meteora for older folk
- 11 Versailles
- 12 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 13 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 14 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 15 driving from prague to salzburg
- 16 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 17 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 18 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 19 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 20 Germany train help!
- 21 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 22 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 23 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 24 Sicily
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip