to start with I must admit, im new to the travel blogging platform but having researched various options realised that this was the best way to go..
so im planning a trip to Sicily this December. Thinking of a 12 day stint in which i want to travel and explore as much as possible.
so far i have the following mapped out but would love to hear from people who've been around and could offer some insight
I've planned 3 days and 2 nights each at Palermo, Taormina, Ragusa and Agrigento..keeping these as base for sightseeing and visiting nearby places of interest, i plan to do the whole trip by road.
Is 3 days enough to see each of the places or should i split them depending on how popular a place is.
Also how easy is it to change over from a right hand to a left hand drive vehicle.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 2 French lavender and cottages
- 3 One quick week -- where in France?
- 4 MiFi in Italy
- 5 Major quake in central Itay
- 6 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 7 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 8 Girona and Besalau
- 9 3 days with a Swindon base
- 10 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 11 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 12 Underground between kings Cross and Waterloo Main Line Station
- 13 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 14 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 15 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 16 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 17 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 18 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 19 Brugge or Ghent?
- 20 Portugal First Timers, 3 Q's
- 21 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 22 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 23 Budapest on a budget
- 24 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 25 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?