to start with I must admit, im new to the travel blogging platform but having researched various options realised that this was the best way to go..
so im planning a trip to Sicily this December. Thinking of a 12 day stint in which i want to travel and explore as much as possible.
so far i have the following mapped out but would love to hear from people who've been around and could offer some insight
I've planned 3 days and 2 nights each at Palermo, Taormina, Ragusa and Agrigento..keeping these as base for sightseeing and visiting nearby places of interest, i plan to do the whole trip by road.
Is 3 days enough to see each of the places or should i split them depending on how popular a place is.
Also how easy is it to change over from a right hand to a left hand drive vehicle.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 2 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 3 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 4 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 5 Shipping Prosecco
- 6 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 7 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 8 Europe Tour with Kids
- 9 Italy - Month of July
- 10 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 11 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 12 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 13 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 14 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 15 Your favourite places in Bath
- 16 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 17 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 18 Italy and Croatia
- 19 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 20 Lakes District UK
- 21 Kimhe--flamenco
- 22 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 23 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 24 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 25 Italy 14 days