to start with I must admit, im new to the travel blogging platform but having researched various options realised that this was the best way to go..
so im planning a trip to Sicily this December. Thinking of a 12 day stint in which i want to travel and explore as much as possible.
so far i have the following mapped out but would love to hear from people who've been around and could offer some insight
I've planned 3 days and 2 nights each at Palermo, Taormina, Ragusa and Agrigento..keeping these as base for sightseeing and visiting nearby places of interest, i plan to do the whole trip by road.
Is 3 days enough to see each of the places or should i split them depending on how popular a place is.
Also how easy is it to change over from a right hand to a left hand drive vehicle.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 2 Recommendations for one last night in Barcelona
- 3 Sim card in Nice, France
- 4 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 5 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 6 Cell Phones in France
- 7 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 8 After Bordeaux - any suggestions?
- 9 Restaurant recommendations Athens
- 10 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 11 Help, traveling to Barcelona with Baby
- 12 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 13 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 14 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 15 London-Paris summer 2016
- 16 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 17 Renfe Schedule Release Policy?
- 18 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 19 Bull fighting Bilbao Spain
- 20 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 21 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 22 Need recommendations for car rental agencies in Crete and Naxos
- 23 Enticing Iceland - Our week-long trip around the south
- 24 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 25 Day Trip From London