to start with I must admit, im new to the travel blogging platform but having researched various options realised that this was the best way to go..
so im planning a trip to Sicily this December. Thinking of a 12 day stint in which i want to travel and explore as much as possible.
so far i have the following mapped out but would love to hear from people who've been around and could offer some insight
I've planned 3 days and 2 nights each at Palermo, Taormina, Ragusa and Agrigento..keeping these as base for sightseeing and visiting nearby places of interest, i plan to do the whole trip by road.
Is 3 days enough to see each of the places or should i split them depending on how popular a place is.
Also how easy is it to change over from a right hand to a left hand drive vehicle.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GAMIL PASSWORD RECOVERY CONTACT 1-800-982-8520 TECHNICAL CAre
- 2 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 3 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 4 Hotels in Turin
- 5 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 6 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 7 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 8 3 days solo in London
- 9 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 10 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 11 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 12 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 13 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 14 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 15 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 16 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 17 Scotland
- 18 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 19 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 20 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 21 Maximizing Norway time
- 22 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 23 Studying art in English in venice
- 24 Berlin to ?
- 25 Paris Perfect Legal?