to start with I must admit, im new to the travel blogging platform but having researched various options realised that this was the best way to go..
so im planning a trip to Sicily this December. Thinking of a 12 day stint in which i want to travel and explore as much as possible.
so far i have the following mapped out but would love to hear from people who've been around and could offer some insight
I've planned 3 days and 2 nights each at Palermo, Taormina, Ragusa and Agrigento..keeping these as base for sightseeing and visiting nearby places of interest, i plan to do the whole trip by road.
Is 3 days enough to see each of the places or should i split them depending on how popular a place is.
Also how easy is it to change over from a right hand to a left hand drive vehicle.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Piedmont as a destination
- 2 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 3 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 4 The specific levels of existence
- 5 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 6 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 7 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 8 dinner jackets
- 9 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 10 2 weeks Europe trip
- 11 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 12 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 13 Cordoba Overnight?
- 14 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 15 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 16 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 17 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 18 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 19 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 20 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 21 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 22 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 23 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 24 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 25 Shoes for little feet in Spain