Boy was this train slow to Russia as I think they are building new tracks. It seemed like the trip took forever. It is still better than going to airports.
The Finnish train people were friendly but the others were not. Our passports and ticket were taken away for hours until early morning on the return trip from Moscow to Helsinki. What a scare that was but it turned out alright.. Be careful and do not joke around. The Russians are very serious people.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 spanish winery region(s)
- 2 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 3 Best places for 21 day family vacay w/ 5 year old?
- 4 Schengen visa
- 5 Costa Brava/Girona vs. Dali Museum/Girona Tours With Spanish Trails
- 6 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 7 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 8 December in Deutschland
- 9 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 10 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 11 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 12 Flight delayed to from Manchester to Amsterdam
- 13 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 14 where to stay in Malta
- 15 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 16 3 Wake-up calls
- 17 Fontainebleau - train schedules on a Sunday
- 18 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 19 Yummy Swiss bites
- 20 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 21 Sicily - my nest trip
- 22 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 23 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 24 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 25 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich