Boy was this train slow to Russia as I think they are building new tracks. It seemed like the trip took forever. It is still better than going to airports.
The Finnish train people were friendly but the others were not. Our passports and ticket were taken away for hours until early morning on the return trip from Moscow to Helsinki. What a scare that was but it turned out alright.. Be careful and do not joke around. The Russians are very serious people.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 2 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 3 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 4 Europe itinerary
- 5 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 6 Renting International Cars from USA
- 7 Europe itinerary review
- 8 Our time in Rome
- 9 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 10 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 11 train from ravenna to parma
- 12 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 13 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 14 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 15 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 16 Enjoying England for a year!
- 17 European Travel in March
- 18 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 19 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 20 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania
- 21 My First Trip to Europe...
- 22 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 23 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 24 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 25 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris