Boy was this train slow to Russia as I think they are building new tracks. It seemed like the trip took forever. It is still better than going to airports.
The Finnish train people were friendly but the others were not. Our passports and ticket were taken away for hours until early morning on the return trip from Moscow to Helsinki. What a scare that was but it turned out alright.. Be careful and do not joke around. The Russians are very serious people.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 2 Help please navigating Barajas (Madrid) airport
- 3 Amsterdam historical walking tour
- 4 Munich to Milan via train
- 5 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 6 Must do/see in Rome
- 7 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 8 London: Can't walk far. Where should we stay.
- 9 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 10 Sim cards for Bulgaria, Urkaine and Romania
- 11 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 12 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 13 A plethora of islands
- 14 The isles in June
- 15 Iceland - a brief trip report
- 16 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 17 Berlin Itinerary
- 18 Rome - Venice, or Rome - Amalfi Coast?
- 19 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 20 Toll roads in Italy
- 21 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 22 what to do in florence
- 23 Need help with Vatican and Colosseum Info. PLEASE!
- 24 Winery tours
- 25 Suggestions for travel to Florence and Italy in October/November