Boy was this train slow to Russia as I think they are building new tracks. It seemed like the trip took forever. It is still better than going to airports.
The Finnish train people were friendly but the others were not. Our passports and ticket were taken away for hours until early morning on the return trip from Moscow to Helsinki. What a scare that was but it turned out alright.. Be careful and do not joke around. The Russians are very serious people.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquake near Naples
- 2 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 3 3nights in Venice
- 4 Munich itinerary review
- 5 13 nights in switzerland
- 6 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 8 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 9 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 10 Football Tickets - Athens
- 11 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 12 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 13 Salzburg itinerary review
- 14 Positano or Sorrento?
- 15 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 16 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 17 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 18 Globus Iberian Tour
- 19 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 20 Paris in November
- 21 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 22 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 23 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 24 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 25 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?