Boy was this train slow to Russia as I think they are building new tracks. It seemed like the trip took forever. It is still better than going to airports.
The Finnish train people were friendly but the others were not. Our passports and ticket were taken away for hours until early morning on the return trip from Moscow to Helsinki. What a scare that was but it turned out alright.. Be careful and do not joke around. The Russians are very serious people.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 2 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 3 Beaches in Southern France
- 4 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 5 Italy in October
- 6 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 7 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 8 What Greek islands should I visit
- 9 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 10 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 11 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 12 cell phone companys
- 13 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 14 italy itinerary
- 15 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 16 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 17 Local markets in Italy
- 18 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 19 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 20 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 21 Where in Paris?
- 22 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 23 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 24 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 25 Guides - Matera