Boy was this train slow to Russia as I think they are building new tracks. It seemed like the trip took forever. It is still better than going to airports.
The Finnish train people were friendly but the others were not. Our passports and ticket were taken away for hours until early morning on the return trip from Moscow to Helsinki. What a scare that was but it turned out alright.. Be careful and do not joke around. The Russians are very serious people.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona - Tickets to Gaudi sites
- 2 Italy by car
- 3 Barcelona-Valencia- ??? - Barcelona
- 4 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 5 Driving through the Pyrenees
- 6 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 7 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 8 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
- 9 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 10 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 11 Lyon
- 12 Dolomites October 14-18
- 13 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 14 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 15 Traveling into Frankfurt and catching a flight to London
- 16 Le Marche, Italy
- 17 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 18 Two Weeks in Normandy/Paris
- 19 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 20 sim card
- 21 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 22 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 23 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 24 Is Venice overrated?
- 25 San Sebastian to Cadaques