Boy was this train slow to Russia as I think they are building new tracks. It seemed like the trip took forever. It is still better than going to airports.
The Finnish train people were friendly but the others were not. Our passports and ticket were taken away for hours until early morning on the return trip from Moscow to Helsinki. What a scare that was but it turned out alright.. Be careful and do not joke around. The Russians are very serious people.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON@ printer RESET CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 Security Remove Reedit
- 3 EPSON@ printer RESET CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 4 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 5 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 6 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 7 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 8 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 9 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 10 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 11 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 12 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 13 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 14 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 15 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 16 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 17 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 18 Maximizing Norway time
- 19 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 20 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 21 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 22 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 23 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 24 Hiking in Switzerland
- 25 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?