My dad and i are going on a Scandinavia cruise and are at a toss-up when it comes to picking the excursion for Helsinki. We have narrowed it down to 2 tours. Both are the same except one has a visit to Sibelius Park and Monument and the other Sees (not actually visits) Suomenlinna Fortress. Any opinions?
Sibelius Park and Monument VS. Suomenlinna Fortress
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 2 Car travel from Munich-Fussen-Bad Ragaz-Interlaken: Roads?
- 3 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 4 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 5 Stay in Venice
- 6 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 7 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 8 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 9 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 10 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 11 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 12 Mont St. Michele?
- 13 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 14 Southwestern England
- 15 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 16 Andalucia itinerary help
- 17 LHR to Victoria by Tube - Best Place to Transfer
- 18 Escher Museum The Hague
- 19 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 20 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 21 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 22 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 23 Look for Itinerary Advice- Athens, Spetses, Hydra, Naxos, Santorini
- 24 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 25 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted