My dad and i are going on a Scandinavia cruise and are at a toss-up when it comes to picking the excursion for Helsinki. We have narrowed it down to 2 tours. Both are the same except one has a visit to Sibelius Park and Monument and the other Sees (not actually visits) Suomenlinna Fortress. Any opinions?
Sibelius Park and Monument VS. Suomenlinna Fortress
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 2 7 Nights in Paris
- 3 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 4 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 5 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 6 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 7 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 8 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 9 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 10 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 11 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 12 Riga 2014
- 13 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 14 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 15 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 16 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 17 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 18 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 19 Back home problems with sim card
- 20 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 21 Budapest
- 22 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 23 Budapest--baggage storage
- 24 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 25 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna