My dad and i are going on a Scandinavia cruise and are at a toss-up when it comes to picking the excursion for Helsinki. We have narrowed it down to 2 tours. Both are the same except one has a visit to Sibelius Park and Monument and the other Sees (not actually visits) Suomenlinna Fortress. Any opinions?
Sibelius Park and Monument VS. Suomenlinna Fortress
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 2 Transportation in Paris
- 3 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 4 Exploring W, S and SE with minimal backtracking
- 5 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 6 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 7 Choosing a Parmegiano Reggiano Dairy Farm to Visit
- 8 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 9 Cooking Holidays Valencia
- 10 1 Week in Barcelona, Valencia - what else?
- 11 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 12 Car Rentals in Athens
- 13 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 14 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 15 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 16 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 17 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 18 Weekend navigo options
- 19 Macarons!
- 20 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 21 help with driving route from Seville to Lisbon airport
- 22 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 23 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 24 DCC on the increase?
- 25 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1