My dad and i are going on a Scandinavia cruise and are at a toss-up when it comes to picking the excursion for Helsinki. We have narrowed it down to 2 tours. Both are the same except one has a visit to Sibelius Park and Monument and the other Sees (not actually visits) Suomenlinna Fortress. Any opinions?
Sibelius Park and Monument VS. Suomenlinna Fortress
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 2 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 3 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 4 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 5 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 6 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 7 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 8 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 9 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 10 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 11 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 12 England in 7 days
- 13 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 14 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 15 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 16 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 17 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 18 To Prague or not to Prague
- 19 Is Scotland and Northern England still green in October?
- 20 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 21 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 22 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 23 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 24 Ireland's west coast
- 25 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin