My dad and i are going on a Scandinavia cruise and are at a toss-up when it comes to picking the excursion for Helsinki. We have narrowed it down to 2 tours. Both are the same except one has a visit to Sibelius Park and Monument and the other Sees (not actually visits) Suomenlinna Fortress. Any opinions?
Sibelius Park and Monument VS. Suomenlinna Fortress
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 2 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 3 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 4 Versailles King's Chamber Tour
- 5 Help with a small island in Greece
- 6 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 7 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 8 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 9 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year
- 10 things in Rhonda
- 11 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 12 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 13 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 14 A full week in The Netherlands
- 15 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 16 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 17 Girona, Spain - Restaurant for a Sunday night
- 18 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 19 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 20 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 21 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 24 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 25 where to buy a LV bag?