My dad and i are going on a Scandinavia cruise and are at a toss-up when it comes to picking the excursion for Helsinki. We have narrowed it down to 2 tours. Both are the same except one has a visit to Sibelius Park and Monument and the other Sees (not actually visits) Suomenlinna Fortress. Any opinions?
Sibelius Park and Monument VS. Suomenlinna Fortress
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Prague?
- 2 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 3 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 4 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 5 Travel by train in Poland?
- 6 Private driver: Dublin airport to Limerick
- 7 Sorrento-Positano-Amalfi-Ravello-Paestum in one day, is it possible?
- 8 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 9 buying souviners and art
- 10 Why does riding a bike make me think of French food?
- 11 European Quiz: Tuesday # 67 - Seaside Resorts!
- 12 Bunratty vs Ulster American Folk Park
- 13 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 14 Swiss decisions
- 15 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 16 Please help me plan my trip!
- 17 Porto to Salamanca
- 18 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 19 Greece and Turkey
- 20 Napoli logistics
- 21 Brussels, Copenhagan, Stockholm
- 22 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 23 Need help in choosing a destination(s)... Please Help!
- 24 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 25 What cities in Poland have you visited?