My dad and i are going on a Scandinavia cruise and are at a toss-up when it comes to picking the excursion for Helsinki. We have narrowed it down to 2 tours. Both are the same except one has a visit to Sibelius Park and Monument and the other Sees (not actually visits) Suomenlinna Fortress. Any opinions?
Sibelius Park and Monument VS. Suomenlinna Fortress
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 help and advice
- 2 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 3 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 4 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 5 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 6 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 7 Lyon Arrondissements
- 8 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 9 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 10 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 11 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 12 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 13 VALI DI RAGUSA
- 14 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 15 Spa in Scotland
- 16 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 17 Booking Greece Ferry Tickets online
- 18 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 19 1+ days in Toledo
- 20 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 21 What area/town to stay in North Eastern Sardinia?
- 22 Paris info required
- 23 DCC on the increase?
- 24 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 25 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!