My dad and i are going on a Scandinavia cruise and are at a toss-up when it comes to picking the excursion for Helsinki. We have narrowed it down to 2 tours. Both are the same except one has a visit to Sibelius Park and Monument and the other Sees (not actually visits) Suomenlinna Fortress. Any opinions?
Sibelius Park and Monument VS. Suomenlinna Fortress
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London restaurants
- 2 White Villages base?
- 3 Help with France itinerary
- 4 plug adapters ITALY
- 5 How much luggage?????
- 6 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 7 Italy and Switzerland--September/October 2013
- 8 biking in France
- 9 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 10 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 11 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 12 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 13 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 14 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 15 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 16 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 17 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 18 Itinerary Suggestions for South of Spain and Portugal
- 19 ITALO trains need help
- 20 Terrorism in Europe
- 21 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 22 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 23 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 24 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 25 100 years of French gratitude