My dad and i are going on a Scandinavia cruise and are at a toss-up when it comes to picking the excursion for Helsinki. We have narrowed it down to 2 tours. Both are the same except one has a visit to Sibelius Park and Monument and the other Sees (not actually visits) Suomenlinna Fortress. Any opinions?
Sibelius Park and Monument VS. Suomenlinna Fortress
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 2 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 Olive Oil
- 5 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 6 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 7 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 8 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 9 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 10 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 11 Wine tour from Verona?
- 12 Paris in 1 Day
- 13 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 14 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 15 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 16 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 17 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 18 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 19 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 20 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 21 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 22 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 23 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 24 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 25 Oslo in early Oct