My dad and i are going on a Scandinavia cruise and are at a toss-up when it comes to picking the excursion for Helsinki. We have narrowed it down to 2 tours. Both are the same except one has a visit to Sibelius Park and Monument and the other Sees (not actually visits) Suomenlinna Fortress. Any opinions?
Sibelius Park and Monument VS. Suomenlinna Fortress
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 2 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 3 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 4 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 5 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 6 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 7 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 8 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 9 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation
- 10 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 11 Affordable hotel recommendations for Barcelona in Jan/Feb 2015
- 12 25 days in Europe
- 13 Towns between Dingle and Doolin, Ireland or North of Galway
- 14 Please help me plan my trip!
- 15 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 16 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 17 Travelling to Croatia - Do I need to book accommodation
- 18 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 19 Traveling after Dublin
- 20 scotland trave;
- 21 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 22 Hotel Belvedere Bellagio or Royal Victoria in Lake Como for May trip
- 23 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 24 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 25 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion