My dad and i are going on a Scandinavia cruise and are at a toss-up when it comes to picking the excursion for Helsinki. We have narrowed it down to 2 tours. Both are the same except one has a visit to Sibelius Park and Monument and the other Sees (not actually visits) Suomenlinna Fortress. Any opinions?
Sibelius Park and Monument VS. Suomenlinna Fortress
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 3 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 4 Bodrum to instanbul
- 5 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 6 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 7 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 8 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 9 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 10 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 11 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 12 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 13 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 14 Italy tours
- 15 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 16 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 17 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 18 Globus Tours
- 19 Scotland Votes "No"
- 20 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 21 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 22 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 23 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 24 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 25 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm