My dad and i are going on a Scandinavia cruise and are at a toss-up when it comes to picking the excursion for Helsinki. We have narrowed it down to 2 tours. Both are the same except one has a visit to Sibelius Park and Monument and the other Sees (not actually visits) Suomenlinna Fortress. Any opinions?
Sibelius Park and Monument VS. Suomenlinna Fortress
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 2 We Need a Pact
- 3 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 4 Madrid and London
- 5 Monet in Normandy
- 6 I need a haircut
- 7 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 8 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 9 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 10 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 11 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 12 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 13 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 14 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 15 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 16 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 17 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 18 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 19 german rail ticket question
- 20 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 21 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 22 flea markets in France
- 23 Italy vacation rental help
- 24 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 25 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions