My dad and i are going on a Scandinavia cruise and are at a toss-up when it comes to picking the excursion for Helsinki. We have narrowed it down to 2 tours. Both are the same except one has a visit to Sibelius Park and Monument and the other Sees (not actually visits) Suomenlinna Fortress. Any opinions?
Sibelius Park and Monument VS. Suomenlinna Fortress
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help
- 2 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 3 venice, italy
- 4 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 5 Now for the Venice hotel
- 6 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 7 Where to go in France mid July?
- 8 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 9 week in scotland
- 10 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 11 A guide to Madrid
- 12 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 13 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 14 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 15 Rocamaxour
- 16 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 17 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 18 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 19 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 20 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 21 Home Base in Belgium
- 22 Greece after the Vote
- 23 April in Madrid
- 24 Big and little towns of Europe
- 25 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?