My dad and i are going on a Scandinavia cruise and are at a toss-up when it comes to picking the excursion for Helsinki. We have narrowed it down to 2 tours. Both are the same except one has a visit to Sibelius Park and Monument and the other Sees (not actually visits) Suomenlinna Fortress. Any opinions?
Sibelius Park and Monument VS. Suomenlinna Fortress
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 2 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 3 Majorca - where to stay?
- 4 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 5 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 6 Mama Mia Italy!
- 7 Dordogne in October
- 8 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 9 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 10 Does this sound feasible?
- 11 Bike touring in France
- 12 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 13 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 14 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 15 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 16 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 17 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 18 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 19 Calling home from abroad
- 20 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 21 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 22 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 23 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 24 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 25 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany