My dad and i are going on a Scandinavia cruise and are at a toss-up when it comes to picking the excursion for Helsinki. We have narrowed it down to 2 tours. Both are the same except one has a visit to Sibelius Park and Monument and the other Sees (not actually visits) Suomenlinna Fortress. Any opinions?
Sibelius Park and Monument VS. Suomenlinna Fortress
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 2 german rail ticket question
- 3 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 4 Arc de Triumph Question
- 5 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 6 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 7 Prague flea markets
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 10 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 11 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 12 Fashion for larger man?
- 13 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 14 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 15 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 16 Monet in Normandy
- 17 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 18 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 19 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 20 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 21 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 22 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 23 Trieste and Koper
- 24 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 25 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel