My dad and i are going on a Scandinavia cruise and are at a toss-up when it comes to picking the excursion for Helsinki. We have narrowed it down to 2 tours. Both are the same except one has a visit to Sibelius Park and Monument and the other Sees (not actually visits) Suomenlinna Fortress. Any opinions?
Sibelius Park and Monument VS. Suomenlinna Fortress
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - things to do?
- 2 Advice on getting to the Amalfi Coast - recommendations, your experiences
- 3 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 4 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 5 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 6 Rome to Positano
- 7 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 8 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 9 help and advice
- 10 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 11 Is it a bad time to go?
- 12 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 13 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 14 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 15 VALI DI RAGUSA
- 16 Florence/ Tuscany Wine
- 17 Greek Island honeymoon
- 18 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 19 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 20 DCC on the increase?
- 21 Croatian Itenerary Help
- 22 2 week trip -Peloponnese, Greece
- 23 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 24 Naples and Salerno
- 25 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules