We want to take a shuttle. Has anyone had any experience with the Bean shuttle company or have any suggestions on a different company? Bean had an early shuttle from Vienna to CK which we need. It is 35 euros apiece. Do you think it is necessary to book ahead? Any info would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in July
- 2 Rick Steves Alternatives
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Moving to Italy
- 5 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 6 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 7 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 8 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 9 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 10 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 11 Planning an independent tour of UK mid-2017
- 12 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 13 Swiss Travel Pass
- 14 BritRail pass - 1st or 2nd class?
- 15 We're here!
- 16 Petrol in Greece
- 17 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 18 Athens
- 19 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 20 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 21 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 Where to enjoy Paris
- 24 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 25 10 days in Paris and......