Hi. Has anyone used Shuttle JIFI to get from Vienna to Cesky Krumlov? It looks so much more convenient than the train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 2 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 3 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 4 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 5 Rue des Rosiers
- 6 What one thing in Paris?
- 7 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 8 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 9 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 10 First Trip to Europe!
- 11 Switzerland in mid-April
- 12 sfo to europe
- 13 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 14 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 15 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 16 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 17 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 18 Car rental leaving Rome
- 19 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 20 Trip Report - Croatia, Sept 22 -Oct 12 (Slovenia, Bosnia..)
- 21 Normandy and England in November Trip Planning
- 22 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 23 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 24 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 25 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe