Hi. Has anyone used Shuttle JIFI to get from Vienna to Cesky Krumlov? It looks so much more convenient than the train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 2 0nline: HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 HP PRINTER 24*7*365
- 3 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 4 Rome hotel
- 5 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 6 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 7 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 8 3 nights in Madrid
- 9 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 10 Seville to Cordoba
- 11 London Hotel - Different Request
- 12 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 13 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 14 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 15 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 16 London 6 day itinerary
- 17 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 18 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 19 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 20 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 21 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 22 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 23 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 24 Sim Cards
- 25 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?