Hi. Has anyone used Shuttle JIFI to get from Vienna to Cesky Krumlov? It looks so much more convenient than the train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷신천지 ▶ 홈피:≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 3 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 4 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 5 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 6 2 weeks Europe trip
- 7 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 8 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 11 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 12 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 13 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 14 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 15 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 16 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 17 Cordoba Overnight?
- 18 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 19 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 20 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 21 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 22 Dublin Leap Card
- 23 vegetarian in spain
- 24 Rec for carryon bag - European sized
- 25 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December