Hi. Has anyone used Shuttle JIFI to get from Vienna to Cesky Krumlov? It looks so much more convenient than the train.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 2 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 3 Greece in 15 Days
- 4 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 5 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 6 Planning Advice!
- 7 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 8 England and Wales by public transport
- 9 Help with itinerary
- 10 Naples or Genoa
- 11 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 12 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 13 Banks Mansion
- 14 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 15 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 16 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 17 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 18 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 19 20 free days of Europe
- 20 Bring Europe to My Kitchen. Please.
- 21 BNL machines in Italy
- 22 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 23 BNL ATMs
- 24 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 25 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*