Will be arriving in Gatwick after what seems to be a long (10+ hour) flight from San Diego. Unfortunately after arriving in Gatwick we will still have two legs of our flight left until we arrive at our final destination. It would be nice upon arrival in Gatwick to be able to shower. Are shower facilities available in Gatwick (like they are in CDG) and if so where are they located? Knowing we can take a shower would really take the edge off and hopefully rejuvinate ourselves. Thank you.
Shower facilities at Gatwick Airport
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 4 Chambermaid tipping
- 5 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 6 London for Christmas
- 7 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 8 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 9 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 10 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 11 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 12 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 13 Istanbul hotels
- 14 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 15 2 Week European Itinerary
- 16 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 17 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 18 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 19 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 20 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 21 More help with housing in Puglia
- 22 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 23 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 24 To Paris and Provence in June
- 25 Channel Islands