We are taking a 12 day cruise that starts in Barcelona, to Monaco, throught Italy, Croatia and ends in Venice.
Can't decide if we should fly home or take the train and travel to more cities.
Any suggestions on what to do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reserving ferry tickets Greece during high season
- 2 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 3 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 4 3 weeks in Sardinia
- 5 Another Visit to London
- 6 Questions about regionale trains
- 7 Finalizing Itinerary
- 8 Advice on what to visit in Slovenia
- 9 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 10 Overnight Layover -London
- 11 Day tour of Portofino and Cinque Terre
- 12 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 13 Vienna Favorites
- 14 15 nights in Italy
- 15 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 16 Rental car in Italy
- 17 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 18 Tips for Papal Audience this July?
- 19 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 20 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 21 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 22 5 top Scams in Paris
- 23 Malaga Train Station Car Drop off
- 24 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 25 French Prem Train Fares