We are taking a 12 day cruise that starts in Barcelona, to Monaco, throught Italy, Croatia and ends in Venice.
Can't decide if we should fly home or take the train and travel to more cities.
Any suggestions on what to do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 2 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 3 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 4 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 5 Paris Under Seige...
- 6 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 7 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 8 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 9 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 10 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 11 Global Travel Warning...
- 12 What one thing in Paris?
- 13 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 14 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 15 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 16 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 17 Beaches via Public Transportation
- 18 Turkey Gulet Cruises
- 19 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 20 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 21 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 22 6 days in Portugal in December
- 23 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 24 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 25 Glastonbury vs Bath