We are taking a 12 day cruise that starts in Barcelona, to Monaco, throught Italy, Croatia and ends in Venice.
Can't decide if we should fly home or take the train and travel to more cities.
Any suggestions on what to do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6-8 Days hiking/biking/enjoying Swiss outdoors
- 2 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 3 8 day outdoorsy Itinerary Help (Lake Geneva, Bernese Oberland)
- 4 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 5 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 6 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 7 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 8 A month in Siena, Italy
- 9 Dublin transportation help
- 10 Costa Brava/Girona vs. Dali Museum/Girona Tours With Spanish Trails
- 11 Scotland Highlands
- 12 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 13 December in Deutschland
- 14 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 15 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 16 Best Italian beach with teens
- 17 Tips for 2 week travel in Europe of college students
- 18 Where to stop along the way
- 19 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 20 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 21 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 22 Relaxing destinations?
- 23 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 24 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 25 Is there a train from Warsaw to Vilnius or elsewhere in Lithuania?