We will be traveling by train from Offenburg, Germany to Zurich to catch a flight to Amsterdam. Our flight is at 9 pm the next day so we'll be staying over one night in Zurich. Wondering if it would be worth a stopover in Basel for 4 or 5 hours or just go directly to Zurich. We have never been to Switzerland and didn't want pass up an opportunity to see more. Any suggestions for where to stay in Zurich? We would need a triple room. Thanks.
Should we stop in Basel on our way to Zurich.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help!
- 2 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 3 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 6 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 7 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 8 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 9 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 10 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 11 Street food in Turkey
- 12 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 13 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 14 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 15 Toulouse and beyond -
- 16 One week in Venice - trips
- 17 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 18 Scotland
- 19 9 days in turkey
- 20 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 21 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 22 UK for 12 days !
- 23 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 24 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 25 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase