We were in Rome in July and it was terribly hot and we really appreciated our A/C, but I've been told by the villa rental agency that we won't really need air conditioning in June in Tuscany. I am doubtful and my husband loves his A/C!
Should we request house with A/C in Tuscany in June?
- 1 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 2 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 3 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Drive Rome Florence
- 6 Barcelona
- 7 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 8 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 9 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 10 Home base in Provence in July
- 11 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 12 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 13 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 14 Best area for wine and which one?
- 15 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 16 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 17 Prague Itinerary
- 18 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 19 Glendalough on Weekends in August
- 20 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 21 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 22 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 23 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 24 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 25 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys