We are staying in Sant'Agnello (outside Sorrento) as a base in mid August and plan a trip to Pompeii on one of the days.
I know it's approx half an hour on train from Sant'Agnello so I intended on getting there ourselves and downloading some guides beforehand to listen to as we go around, however I am now wondering should we hire a guide? If so how much would it be? Can I arrange to just meet one at the site (I don't want to be arranging and paying fro pick-up from hotel when the train is handy and cheap) I have read some people on here saying they regret not getting a guide?
Also are we best to go very early before it gets very hot or would late afternoon be better?
Is Vesuvius a must? Did many of you do it on the same day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노게임사이트＼☻＼『 SOL26.ZE。AM 』＼카지노게임사이트【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 생방송바카라∬¯) ＴＯ４５２。ⅭＯℳ (¯∬【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 카지노게임＼☻＼『 SOL26.ZE。AM 』＼카지노게임【카지노게임】
- 4 카지노사이트＼☻＼『 SOL26.ZE。AM 』＼카지노사이트【카지노사이트】
- 5 CDG airport and connection time
- 6 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 7 car for four adults and four bikes
- 8 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 9 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 10 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 11 4 days itinerary for France
- 12 French restaurants
- 13 Switzerland
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 16 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 19 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 20 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 21 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 22 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 23 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 24 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 25 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents