We are planning a trip to Spain with 2 days in southern France. Should we buy an international Sim card before we arrive in Spain or just get a local Sim card when we get there? There's several different companies that offer them, but seems rather expensive. Does anyone know if local cards are a better deal? We have an IPhone with AT&T service and they said we could unlock the phone and get the SIM card in Spain. Help please
Should we buy sim card before arriving in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 2 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 3 Paris November 2014
- 4 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 5 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 6 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 7 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 8 Greek ferries
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 11 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 12 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 13 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 14 Madrid and London
- 15 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 16 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 17 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 18 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 19 SIM card for eastern europe
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 22 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 23 Lofoten ferry
- 24 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 25 Connecting with forum locals in Paris