We are planning a trip to Spain with 2 days in southern France. Should we buy an international Sim card before we arrive in Spain or just get a local Sim card when we get there? There's several different companies that offer them, but seems rather expensive. Does anyone know if local cards are a better deal? We have an IPhone with AT&T service and they said we could unlock the phone and get the SIM card in Spain. Help please
Should we buy sim card before arriving in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish Music
- 2 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 3 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 4 Things to do in/around Milan
- 5 Vienna to Padua Questions
- 6 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Ireland's west coast
- 9 Tips for Sardinia this summer?
- 10 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 11 mallorca
- 12 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 13 Itinerary for Spain
- 14 Arles as a base?
- 15 Austria & Bavaria – A week-long winter getaway
- 16 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 17 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 18 Aix en Provence
- 19 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 20 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 21 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 22 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 23 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 24 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 25 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15