We are planning a trip to Spain with 2 days in southern France. Should we buy an international Sim card before we arrive in Spain or just get a local Sim card when we get there? There's several different companies that offer them, but seems rather expensive. Does anyone know if local cards are a better deal? We have an IPhone with AT&T service and they said we could unlock the phone and get the SIM card in Spain. Help please
Should we buy sim card before arriving in Spain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 2 Help with Madrid Location
- 3 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 4 Nice cafe near or in Milano Centrale Station
- 5 Italy and Greece
- 6 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 7 Please help with itinerary...
- 8 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 9 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 10 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 11 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 12 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 13 ITALY
- 14 2 Days in Rome
- 15 Globus Tours
- 16 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 17 Royal Opera House question?
- 18 2 full days in Paris
- 19 3 days in Rome
- 20 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 21 Central London Hotels
- 22 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 23 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 24 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 25 There's no Place Like London: Part 1