My questions looks vague, but there is no other place, where I can ask this. May be, people who travelled at both location should be able to advice me and help me to plan.
I have been taking vacation of 12 days in mid October and not able to decide, if I should pick one over other. My options are Germany+Austria and Japan. Flight fare and budget is almost same and weather is also not bad at either location, so these may not be decision factors.
I will not be going to such a big trip again for next few years, so I want to pick it carefully.
Japan was always high on my wish list, but when I see pictures on of South Germany+Austria (+Vienna) vs pictures of Japan, Europe side looks stunning in landscapes and architecture. On internet, if I Google beautiful Austria or beautiful Bavaria, there are tons of wow pictures, whereas pictures of Japan are not showing me that factor. am trying to convince myself for Japan, because I have already seen some of France and Switzerland. Am I looking at it correctly ?
I understand that Japan will be on another level and different. But in your opinion, what should I expect from Japan travel in comparison to European country ?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prem fares (again)
- 2 YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 3 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 6 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 7 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 8 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 9 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 10 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 11 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 12 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 13 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 14 4 days from/to Zagreb...
- 15 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 16 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 17 3 days solo in London
- 18 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 19 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 20 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 21 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 22 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 23 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 Chania