My questions looks vague, but there is no other place, where I can ask this. May be, people who travelled at both location should be able to advice me and help me to plan.
I have been taking vacation of 12 days in mid October and not able to decide, if I should pick one over other. My options are Germany+Austria and Japan. Flight fare and budget is almost same and weather is also not bad at either location, so these may not be decision factors.
I will not be going to such a big trip again for next few years, so I want to pick it carefully.
Japan was always high on my wish list, but when I see pictures on of South Germany+Austria (+Vienna) vs pictures of Japan, Europe side looks stunning in landscapes and architecture. On internet, if I Google beautiful Austria or beautiful Bavaria, there are tons of wow pictures, whereas pictures of Japan are not showing me that factor. am trying to convince myself for Japan, because I have already seen some of France and Switzerland. Am I looking at it correctly ?
I understand that Japan will be on another level and different. But in your opinion, what should I expect from Japan travel in comparison to European country ?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 2 인터넷바카라＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 라이브바카라＼＼☬『 SHE36.ZE。AM 』 ＼＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 6 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 7 Flamenco in October
- 8 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 9 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 10 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 11 4 days itinerary for France
- 12 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 13 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 16 getting to CDG
- 17 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 18 A Month stay in Southern France
- 19 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 20 Revised itinerary for italy
- 21 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 22 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 23 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 24 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 25 Hotel in Vienna