My questions looks vague, but there is no other place, where I can ask this. May be, people who travelled at both location should be able to advice me and help me to plan.
I have been taking vacation of 12 days in mid October and not able to decide, if I should pick one over other. My options are Germany+Austria and Japan. Flight fare and budget is almost same and weather is also not bad at either location, so these may not be decision factors.
I will not be going to such a big trip again for next few years, so I want to pick it carefully.
Japan was always high on my wish list, but when I see pictures on of South Germany+Austria (+Vienna) vs pictures of Japan, Europe side looks stunning in landscapes and architecture. On internet, if I Google beautiful Austria or beautiful Bavaria, there are tons of wow pictures, whereas pictures of Japan are not showing me that factor. am trying to convince myself for Japan, because I have already seen some of France and Switzerland. Am I looking at it correctly ?
I understand that Japan will be on another level and different. But in your opinion, what should I expect from Japan travel in comparison to European country ?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 2 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 3 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 4 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 5 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 6 Long weekend in Albania
- 7 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 8 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 9 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 10 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 11 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 12 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 13 scotland itinerary
- 14 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 17 Hotel in Florence
- 18 Travel between Civitavecchia and Rome
- 19 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 20 Missing Toronto Woman May Be in France
- 21 Malta - how to do it?
- 22 Using CPAP machine in France
- 23 Castle Stays in Wales
- 24 Uk and Ireland
- 25 Sao Miguel in November