Traveling from paris to normandy will have 4 full days to explore..picked bayeau as home base but not sure if it is too far out of the way to see all the d- day sites as well as the museums ..will have a car Thanks for ur thoughts !
Should i stay in bayeau for 4 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gift for French business associate
- 2 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 3 Sunny September Trip Report
- 4 Italy tours
- 5 Trip Report, part 1
- 6 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 7 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 8 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 9 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 10 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 11 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 12 London GTG late September?
- 13 Air France strike
- 14 Amsterdam
- 15 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 16 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 17 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 18 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 19 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 20 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 21 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 22 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 23 Alterations to night trains routes
- 24 Scottish Passport
- 25 Oxford or Cambridge?