Traveling from paris to normandy will have 4 full days to explore..picked bayeau as home base but not sure if it is too far out of the way to see all the d- day sites as well as the museums ..will have a car Thanks for ur thoughts !
Should i stay in bayeau for 4 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 25 days in Europe
- 2 Family trip to France with kids
- 3 London with Kids
- 4 Where to stay in London
- 5 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 6 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 7 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 8 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 9 Hotel Belvedere Bellagio or Royal Victoria in Lake Como for May trip
- 10 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 11 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 12 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 13 10 Days in Switzerland
- 14 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 15 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 16 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 17 Family travel to Paris and Alps
- 18 A week in spain
- 19 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 20 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 21 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 22 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 23 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 24 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation
- 25 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva