Traveling from paris to normandy will have 4 full days to explore..picked bayeau as home base but not sure if it is too far out of the way to see all the d- day sites as well as the museums ..will have a car Thanks for ur thoughts !
Should i stay in bayeau for 4 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 Lucerne Switzerland
- 4 Central Europe itinerary
- 5 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 6 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 7 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 8 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 9 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 10 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 11 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 12 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 13 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 14 at what point should one get health insurance
- 15 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 16 Provence in April, 2014, Part 2
- 17 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 18 Europe in December for 10 days
- 19 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 20 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 21 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 22 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 23 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 24 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 25 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)