Traveling from paris to normandy will have 4 full days to explore..picked bayeau as home base but not sure if it is too far out of the way to see all the d- day sites as well as the museums ..will have a car Thanks for ur thoughts !
Should i stay in bayeau for 4 nights
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Train
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 4 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 5 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 8 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 9 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 10 first european holiday itinery
- 11 7 days in Andalucia
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 14 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 15 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 16 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 17 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 18 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 19 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 20 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 21 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 22 A full week in The Netherlands
- 23 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 24 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 25 Apartments in Rome