Traveling from paris to normandy will have 4 full days to explore..picked bayeau as home base but not sure if it is too far out of the way to see all the d- day sites as well as the museums ..will have a car Thanks for ur thoughts !
Should i stay in bayeau for 4 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Makes Blackpool look Fab
- 2 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 3 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 4 Driving to Beaune
- 5 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 6 Three Months in Southern Spain
- 7 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 8 London experts--Look at my week's itinerary, please?
- 9 Oyster Card/Travelcard Question
- 10 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 11 Where to stay in London
- 12 Random Rome Questions
- 13 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 14 Berlin, Dresden and Prague or Berlin and Vienna?
- 15 Itinerary question for Czech Republic for September trip
- 16 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 17 Trip Insurance
- 18 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 19 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 20 Newgrange
- 21 Italy by Cruise Ship or Airplane/Rail
- 22 Travelling to France
- 23 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 24 Iceland trip...need some feedback please!
- 25 Easier connection to London's city center -- Gatwick or Stansted?