Traveling from paris to normandy will have 4 full days to explore..picked bayeau as home base but not sure if it is too far out of the way to see all the d- day sites as well as the museums ..will have a car Thanks for ur thoughts !
Should i stay in bayeau for 4 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 2 London hotel tax is 20%
- 3 Vienna to Gyor and Sopron in one day
- 4 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 5 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 6 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 7 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 8 Venice - boats on canals
- 9 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 10 Venice, just arrived
- 11 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 12 Student Visa for Italy Questions
- 13 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 14 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 15 Ghent or Paris?
- 16 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 17 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 18 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 19 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 20 Greece Travel Planning for 2015
- 21 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome
- 22 Do trains run past midnight???
- 23 U.S. Citizen visiting Sweden for first time and I have two questions
- 24 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 25 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?