Traveling from paris to normandy will have 4 full days to explore..picked bayeau as home base but not sure if it is too far out of the way to see all the d- day sites as well as the museums ..will have a car Thanks for ur thoughts !
Should i stay in bayeau for 4 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 2 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 3 Southwestern England
- 4 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 5 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 6 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 7 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 8 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 9 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 10 European Quiz Monday March 30
- 11 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 12 Critique my Paris Itinerary
- 13 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 14 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 15 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 16 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 17 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 18 Europe in Two Weeks, what is possible?
- 19 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 20 Mont St. Michele?
- 21 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 22 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 23 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 24 Amsterdam with young toddler
- 25 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving