Traveling from paris to normandy will have 4 full days to explore..picked bayeau as home base but not sure if it is too far out of the way to see all the d- day sites as well as the museums ..will have a car Thanks for ur thoughts !
Should i stay in bayeau for 4 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 2 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 3 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 4 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 5 looking for an app
- 6 Arctic Circle in December
- 7 phone service
- 8 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 9 Biking (Selg-Guided and/or Guided) in Oxford and Bath
- 10 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 11 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 12 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 13 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 14 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 15 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 16 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 17 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 18 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 19 Greece for a month with a baby
- 20 Split to Venice. Help!
- 21 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 22 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 23 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 24 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 25 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?