Traveling from paris to normandy will have 4 full days to explore..picked bayeau as home base but not sure if it is too far out of the way to see all the d- day sites as well as the museums ..will have a car Thanks for ur thoughts !
Should i stay in bayeau for 4 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 2 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 3 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 4 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 5 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 6 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 7 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 8 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 9 NCAA Pigskin Week Six ? Picks?
- 10 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 11 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 12 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 13 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 14 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 15 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 16 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 19 Question on France travel
- 20 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 21 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 22 Sweden For Christmas Ideas
- 23 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 24 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 25 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)