Traveling from paris to normandy will have 4 full days to explore..picked bayeau as home base but not sure if it is too far out of the way to see all the d- day sites as well as the museums ..will have a car Thanks for ur thoughts !
Should i stay in bayeau for 4 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 2 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 3 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 4 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 5 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 6 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 7 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 8 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 9 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 10 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 11 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 12 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 13 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 14 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 15 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 16 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 17 Budget for 3 Month's
- 18 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 19 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 20 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 21 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 22 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 23 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 24 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 25 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary