Traveling from paris to normandy will have 4 full days to explore..picked bayeau as home base but not sure if it is too far out of the way to see all the d- day sites as well as the museums ..will have a car Thanks for ur thoughts !
Should i stay in bayeau for 4 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France
- 2 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 3 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 4 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 5 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 6 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 7 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 8 London neighborhood suggestions
- 9 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 10 Honeymoon in Sicily
- 11 Monet in Normandy
- 12 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 13 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 14 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 15 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 16 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 17 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 18 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 19 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 20 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 21 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 22 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 23 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 24 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 25 What to wear