Traveling from paris to normandy will have 4 full days to explore..picked bayeau as home base but not sure if it is too far out of the way to see all the d- day sites as well as the museums ..will have a car Thanks for ur thoughts !
Should i stay in bayeau for 4 nights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 2 Southwestern England
- 3 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 4 How strict are visiting times at Reina Sofia Museum
- 5 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 6 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 7 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 8 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 9 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 10 Paris Perfect Soap
- 11 Our first trip to Europe
- 12 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 13 Train tickets within Italy
- 14 London/Help
- 15 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 16 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 17 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris
- 18 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 19 Can teaching patriotism protect France?
- 20 Stay in Venice
- 21 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 22 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 23 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 24 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 25 Mont St. Michele?