I'm struggling to make decisions about my Europe trip in September. I know very well that you should limit the destinations and spend more time visiting fewer places. I have always travelled in this way for example - 5 days London, 2 weeks Cambridge, 5 days Paris on one trip in 2012 (I was studying in Cambridge which explains the 2 weeks), another trip I spent 5 nights Rome, 5 nights Florence with day trips. This next trip I am flying into Barcelona and out of Milan. Please tell me if fitting Berlin is too much for the following itinerary: (Amalfi coast & Venice are a must for me)
13 Sep - arrive Barcelona & start tour which goes until 21 September (tour of Spain)
21 Sep - fly into Berlin late at night from Madrid
22 sep - berlin
23 sep - berlin
24 sep - berlin
25 sep flight berlin to rome, rome to amalfi
26 sep amalfi
27 sep amalfi
28 sep amalfi
29 sep amalfi to venice
30 sep venice
1 oct venice
2 oct venice
3 oct milan - spend day in Milan and fly out late that night
I know I will lose days travelling. But would you do it just so you can get a taste of Berlin as well and on this trip instead of always saying how much you want to see Berlin "one day". Like should I just scratch this itch while I am over there. What if I don't make it back to Europe next year. Having said that I will have extra time to do more day trips in Italy such as Lake Como etc.
I should let you know I am an active 25 year old female and will likely be travelling solo at least for some parts.
Thanks everyone in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy travel plan help
- 2 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 3 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 4 Budapest language lessons
- 5 Thinking about the Fjords
- 6 Tours in Wales
- 7 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 8 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 9 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 10 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 11 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 12 barcelona neighborhood
- 13 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 14 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 15 Alsace to Austria?
- 16 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 17 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 18 Shorts in South of France?
- 19 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 20 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 21 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 22 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 23 Private Guide in Lyon
- 24 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 25 Budapest Card