I'm struggling to make decisions about my Europe trip in September. I know very well that you should limit the destinations and spend more time visiting fewer places. I have always travelled in this way for example - 5 days London, 2 weeks Cambridge, 5 days Paris on one trip in 2012 (I was studying in Cambridge which explains the 2 weeks), another trip I spent 5 nights Rome, 5 nights Florence with day trips. This next trip I am flying into Barcelona and out of Milan. Please tell me if fitting Berlin is too much for the following itinerary: (Amalfi coast & Venice are a must for me)
13 Sep - arrive Barcelona & start tour which goes until 21 September (tour of Spain)
21 Sep - fly into Berlin late at night from Madrid
22 sep - berlin
23 sep - berlin
24 sep - berlin
25 sep flight berlin to rome, rome to amalfi
26 sep amalfi
27 sep amalfi
28 sep amalfi
29 sep amalfi to venice
30 sep venice
1 oct venice
2 oct venice
3 oct milan - spend day in Milan and fly out late that night
I know I will lose days travelling. But would you do it just so you can get a taste of Berlin as well and on this trip instead of always saying how much you want to see Berlin "one day". Like should I just scratch this itch while I am over there. What if I don't make it back to Europe next year. Having said that I will have extra time to do more day trips in Italy such as Lake Como etc.
I should let you know I am an active 25 year old female and will likely be travelling solo at least for some parts.
Thanks everyone in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 2 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 3 Croatia transportation question.
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 6 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 7 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 8 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 9 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 10 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 11 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 12 2017 Easter in Italy
- 13 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 14 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 17 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 18 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 19 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 20 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 21 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 22 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 23 Towersey, London
- 24 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 25 Westerplatte