Hello I am planning my trip..
I was thinking of Amsterdam --> Brughes --> Brussles....
but people are telling me to skip brussles-- thoughts???
what about ghent and/or antwerp????
I need to end up in London....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 2 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 3 Day trip to Pompeii from Napoli
- 4 Considering selling off everything to travel the world...maybe
- 5 Using Google maps on phone
- 6 South of France - TR in Pictures
- 7 Train Prague to Vienna
- 8 The BEST Road Trip Ever! 15 Nights in Iceland
- 9 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 10 what on earth have they done to the Search function??
- 11 Day trip to Urbino from Bologna - advice sought
- 12 Rental car pick up (Venice) and drop off (Florence) question
- 13 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 14 Pretty small towns in Bavaria
- 15 Italy in 3 days
- 16 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 17 Segovia Hotel
- 18 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 19 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 20 EMERGENCY: Husband stuck in France without Green Card to return to USA
- 21 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 22 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 23 Brussels - the Netherlands day trip, where to go?
- 24 Spain in February or March
- 25 Exploring Tusany