Have just arrived in Firenze and love it! I'm wondering if I should do most of my shopping here or wait for Rome? I think here for leather bags. But I want to buy my 19 year old son some clothes. Can you please suggest for me? I don't want to spend all my money here as I still have Rome, But Paris and London to go. I will be in Paris from August 1 and London from August 7.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 2 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 3 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 4 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 5 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 6 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 7 Help: Looking for Streetwise Venice folding map
- 8 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 9 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 10 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 11 Greece mainland and islands
- 12 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 13 20 year anniversary trip to Scotland
- 14 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 15 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 16 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 17 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 18 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 19 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 20 Oyster card?
- 21 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 22 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 23 London Theater
- 24 multi city flights to europe
- 25 Staying in Madrid for one night?