I'm going to Rome & Amalfi Coast on Thursday. I bought a "travel shoulderbag" by Baggallini supposedly designed by airline stewardesses. I was going to wear it across my body, but then I've been reading all these messages and am confused! Should I get a money belt to keep my passport, credit cards, and most cash in and then keep very little in my pocketbook? and does everyone prefer the money belts or the ones you wear around your neck? and what about protecting my brand new digital camera from pickpockets! How do I conceal it so that I can still use it? thanks so much!! so much to think about!
Should I really wear a money belt in Italy?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 2 Planning a holiday
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 5 Gogartys, Dublin
- 6 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 Europe with young teens
- 9 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 10 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 11 15 days in Europe,
- 12 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 13 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 14 Advises for trip to Russia
- 15 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 16 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 17 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 18 Prague - must see
- 19 Sicily 10 days
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 21 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 22 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 23 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 24 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 25 Portugal in September