I'm going to Rome & Amalfi Coast on Thursday. I bought a "travel shoulderbag" by Baggallini supposedly designed by airline stewardesses. I was going to wear it across my body, but then I've been reading all these messages and am confused! Should I get a money belt to keep my passport, credit cards, and most cash in and then keep very little in my pocketbook? and does everyone prefer the money belts or the ones you wear around your neck? and what about protecting my brand new digital camera from pickpockets! How do I conceal it so that I can still use it? thanks so much!! so much to think about!
Should I really wear a money belt in Italy?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 2 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 3 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 4 Italy Countryside
- 5 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 6 VISA question
- 7 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 8 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 9 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 10 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 11 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 12 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 13 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 14 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 15 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 16 France,Spain,Italy
- 17 Scotland November 2015
- 18 Which european city?
- 19 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 20 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 21 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 22 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 23 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 24 Schengen Visa Rules
- 25 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND