Help--Originally I had planned 5 days in Rome and 1 day in Orvieto. This is our first time in Rome and I am finding so much to do. Should I still go to Orvieto or stay the full 6 days in Rome and save Orvieto for another trip? Has anyone used Viator tours for Ostia? Thank you ahead of time.
Should I go to Orvieto?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chamonix to Paris by Train
- 2 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 3 All Set To Go!!
- 4 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 5 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 6 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 7 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Classical Musicians/Composers Home Towns?
- 8 Three ferries to Mull
- 9 French Basque region
- 10 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 11 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 12 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 13 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 14 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 15 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 16 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 17 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 18 Story of the German Christmas star
- 19 Airport ATMs
- 20 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 21 Amsterdam New Years Even Recommendations
- 22 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 23 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 24 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 25 American Express