Hi. I'm planning a honeymoon for me and the soon to be missus. We're flying into Athens, then I'm going to ferry it to either Naxos or Mykonos for a four night stay, then ferry to Santorini for a four night stay and then fly back to Athens. I'm up in the air between Naxos and Mykonos...any advice? I've read through a lot of old threads and I understand that Mykonos has more crowds, nightlife is great and the city area is vibrant. I've read that Naxos has prettier beaches, more historic temples to see and is more relaxed because it's off the beaten path. Any thoughts? We like the vibrancy of downtown Mykonos...but we're not big on the touristy scene. Bars are nice but we don't need a huge party scene. If we do Naxos and do a day trip to Mykonos/Delos...would we be missing out on experience Mykonos? Is Naxos too relaxed considering that we're going to Oia Santorini right afterwards...it'd be nice to have a good mix of a vibrant city and the relaxation of Santorini. Any help would be huge! Thanks in advance!
Should I go to Naxos or Mykonos...help me decide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 2 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 3 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 4 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 5 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 6 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 7 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 8 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 9 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 10 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 11 Italy things to do?
- 12 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 13 Traditional food in Athens
- 14 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 15 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 16 Spending money in Italy?
- 17 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 18 Getting From Italy to London
- 19 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 20 Dordogne & Languedoc - Gorges, Castles & Caves Itinerary Need Help Please
- 21 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 22 Opera Kings to Europe-Ongoing Report
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 24 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 25 Getting cash in Spain