Hi. I'm planning a honeymoon for me and the soon to be missus. We're flying into Athens, then I'm going to ferry it to either Naxos or Mykonos for a four night stay, then ferry to Santorini for a four night stay and then fly back to Athens. I'm up in the air between Naxos and Mykonos...any advice? I've read through a lot of old threads and I understand that Mykonos has more crowds, nightlife is great and the city area is vibrant. I've read that Naxos has prettier beaches, more historic temples to see and is more relaxed because it's off the beaten path. Any thoughts? We like the vibrancy of downtown Mykonos...but we're not big on the touristy scene. Bars are nice but we don't need a huge party scene. If we do Naxos and do a day trip to Mykonos/Delos...would we be missing out on experience Mykonos? Is Naxos too relaxed considering that we're going to Oia Santorini right afterwards...it'd be nice to have a good mix of a vibrant city and the relaxation of Santorini. Any help would be huge! Thanks in advance!
Should I go to Naxos or Mykonos...help me decide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in April?
- 2 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 3 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 4 car rental companies Italy
- 5 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 6 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 7 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 8 Toulouse and beyond -
- 9 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 10 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 11 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 12 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 13 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 14 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 15 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 16 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 17 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 18 Coatia or Corsica for honeymoon late June/early july?
- 19 A drive in Europe
- 20 London hotel
- 21 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 22 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 23 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 24 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 25 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto