Hi. I'm planning a honeymoon for me and the soon to be missus. We're flying into Athens, then I'm going to ferry it to either Naxos or Mykonos for a four night stay, then ferry to Santorini for a four night stay and then fly back to Athens. I'm up in the air between Naxos and Mykonos...any advice? I've read through a lot of old threads and I understand that Mykonos has more crowds, nightlife is great and the city area is vibrant. I've read that Naxos has prettier beaches, more historic temples to see and is more relaxed because it's off the beaten path. Any thoughts? We like the vibrancy of downtown Mykonos...but we're not big on the touristy scene. Bars are nice but we don't need a huge party scene. If we do Naxos and do a day trip to Mykonos/Delos...would we be missing out on experience Mykonos? Is Naxos too relaxed considering that we're going to Oia Santorini right afterwards...it'd be nice to have a good mix of a vibrant city and the relaxation of Santorini. Any help would be huge! Thanks in advance!
Should I go to Naxos or Mykonos...help me decide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gifts from the States for European Hosts
- 2 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 3 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 4 dining in Brussels
- 5 using airbnb for the first time...
- 6 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 7 Madrid: City Views
- 8 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs
- 9 plug adapters ITALY
- 10 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 11 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 12 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 13 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 14 How to make this adventure work?
- 15 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 16 How much luggage?????
- 17 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 18 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 19 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 20 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 21 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 22 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 23 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 24 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 25 Madrid: Flamenco