Hi. I'm planning a honeymoon for me and the soon to be missus. We're flying into Athens, then I'm going to ferry it to either Naxos or Mykonos for a four night stay, then ferry to Santorini for a four night stay and then fly back to Athens. I'm up in the air between Naxos and Mykonos...any advice? I've read through a lot of old threads and I understand that Mykonos has more crowds, nightlife is great and the city area is vibrant. I've read that Naxos has prettier beaches, more historic temples to see and is more relaxed because it's off the beaten path. Any thoughts? We like the vibrancy of downtown Mykonos...but we're not big on the touristy scene. Bars are nice but we don't need a huge party scene. If we do Naxos and do a day trip to Mykonos/Delos...would we be missing out on experience Mykonos? Is Naxos too relaxed considering that we're going to Oia Santorini right afterwards...it'd be nice to have a good mix of a vibrant city and the relaxation of Santorini. Any help would be huge! Thanks in advance!
Should I go to Naxos or Mykonos...help me decide
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 2 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 3 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 4 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 5 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 6 London for Free
- 7 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 8 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 9 Cornwall or Paris?
- 10 Madrid: City Views
- 11 RENFE- AVE link stopped
- 12 Amalfi Coast in October
- 13 Does this make sense re tour downloads?
- 14 Terrorism in Europe
- 15 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 16 ITALO trains need help
- 17 Northern Lights in Scotland??
- 18 Italy and Switzerland--September/October 2013
- 19 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 20 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 21 Itinerary Suggestions for South of Spain and Portugal
- 22 biking in France
- 23 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 24 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 25 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!